Options
    Probably a bit late, but I'm in!!
  • emills1970
    emills1970 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in...
  • LuisEdwin
    Options
    I'm joining late but I will do it. - Jan. 23 - 205 lbs./ Feb. 4 - 200 lbs. I will increase my cardio exercises starting today.
  • orangebirds
    Options
    I'm a bit late but I'm in!

I'm going to try and lose 10lbs by 28th February. I'll keep checking back, we can do this!!!
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This sounds great!

Last week:

Weight: -1.4 lbs
    To Goal: 8.6 lbs
    Strengths: Tracked calories every day even when I knew I was going to blow my totals :)
    Weaknesses: Gave in to a craving for a Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich on a day I didn't have the calories to spare.
    Goals: Yoga twice this week, cardio every other day, keep tracking calories

Weighing in a little early this week because Friday is going to be crazy...

Weight: 241.6, -2.6 lbs
    To Goal: 6 lbs
    Strengths: Went to Nia class on Monday, got on the treadmill on Tuesday, tracked calories every day.
    Weaknesses: Didn't get up and go to my early AM yoga class on Saturday.
    Goals: Yoga on Thursday and Saturday, cardio on Friday, keep tracking calories, drink at least 10 glasses of water per day.

Weight: 241.0. -.6 lbs

To Goal: 5.4 lbs

Strengths: Logged calories every day. Made mostly good food choices and allowed some small indulgences.

Weaknesses: My cycle started this week, which sapped my motivation. Did not make yoga class at all, and did not use the treadmill either. Did some emotional/period induced snacking. Actually weighed in at 242.4 after a weekend retreat, but was able to get back down to 241 by week's end.

Goals: Do treadmill tonight to end week on a high note. Continue tracking calories. Do cardio at least three times this week. Drink 10 glasses of water per day. Not let this past week's difficulties derail me :).

I'm promising myself a massage when I get this first 10 lbs off!

Posting early since I'm busy tomorrow..

Current Weight: 239.6, -1.4lbs

To Goal: 4lbs

Strengths: Logged calories every day. Mostly stayed under my calorie count -- any overages were small. Ate more vegetables this week and drank veggie juice with my breakfast to get in an extra serving.

Weaknesses: Fell down on the workout front -- no structured exercise this week at all, though I was active in my job and in doing housecleaning, etc.

Goals: Cardio at least three days, Nia or Yoga at least once this coming week. Continue to log calories. Continue to weigh daily to see what causes fluctuations (I notice that the day after a sodium-heavy meal, I'm a pound or so heavier, then back to previous weight the next day). Continue to choose fruits and vegetables for snacks.
  • lharvey2797
    lharvey2797 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Loss/gain this week: lost 3.6 lbs :-)
    amount left to meet goal: about 3 lbs
    Strengths: sticking to my walks
    Weaknesses: Birthday Cake
    Goal for this week: continue walks for 2 days that I am at work......then bust butt moving! / stay under calorie count
  • dakotawitch
    dakotawitch Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Posting early since I'm busy tomorrow..

Current Weight: 239.6, -1.4lbs

To Goal: 4lbs

Strengths: Logged calories every day. Mostly stayed under my calorie count -- any overages were small. Ate more vegetables this week and drank veggie juice with my breakfast to get in an extra serving.

Weaknesses: Fell down on the workout front -- no structured exercise this week at all, though I was active in my job and in doing housecleaning, etc.

Goals: Cardio at least three days, Nia or Yoga at least once this coming week. Continue to log calories. Continue to weigh daily to see what causes fluctuations (I notice that the day after a sodium-heavy meal, I'm a pound or so heavier, then back to previous weight the next day). Continue to choose fruits and vegetables for snacks.

Current Weight: 239.2, -.4 lbs

To Goal: 3.6 lbs

Strengths: Overcame a gain (actually started the week at 241.8, for unknown reasons). Tracked calories every day. Worked out three times this week. Continued to choose mostly healthy food options. Drank more water. Stayed positive even when the scale numbers jumped up.

Weaknesses: Didn't work out every day as I had planned. Bluebell Krazy Kookie Dough ice cream.

Goals: Work out five days this week. Try the elliptical. Watch my sodium and fat macros more carefully, especially the sodium. Continue to choose more fruits and veggies.
  • lharvey2797
    Options
    Sorry late weighing in this week. Been away from computer for several days moving.

Loss/gain this week: -4.4
    amount left to meet goal: 0
    Strengths: MOVING......CLEANING A NEW HOUSE......MOVING SOME MORE..... very active
    Weaknesses: eating out
    Goal for this week: resume lunchtime walks since back to work today and the rest of the week

Gonna keep going even though I already met/surpassed this goal!! Thanks for the motivation!!
  • lharvey2797
    Options
    :smile: Loss/gain this week: -1.6 LB
    amount left to meet goal: Already surpassed goal!
    Strengths: stayed active
    Weaknesses: cake / eating out
    Goal for this week: stay active and eat at home
  • lharvey2797
    Options
    You can do it!!