Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Most sweets, most cakes, marshmallows, doughnuts/donuts, most sweet things in general.

Popcorn.

Soda.

All fast food.

If only I could say the same for french fries and potato chips/crisps...
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    doritos, slim jims, jello, fruity popsicles, taffy, anything sticky. Wow I'm surprised i could come up with so many!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Cheese!
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Cadbury Creme Eggs are YUCK and I also don't like KFC.
    Any time I eat it I always just get chicken pieces and I pick off a lot of the coating. Their fries are disgusting and their mayo is vile.
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise. I just hate it.

Me too!! I hate mayonnaise!! Peanut butter, jam, pasta, biscuits & soda also make it high on my hated list!
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    i have a strong aversion to beer, wine, cheesecake, anything with a cream cheese topping, any candy with a cream or coconut filling, mayonnaise, all types of dressings, and Dr. Pepper.
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    MEAT! ew, no horse burger for me :)
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Im not a big sweet eater....rich is good since im a diabetic. Wish I could say the same for Pastas!
  • 21Pontoon
    Options
    Caramel, Toffee, Pizza, Beef Burgers and to a certain degree Milk x
  • Grizzles66
    Options
    Ranch dressing, any type of sausage, most meat outside of chicken breast and filet, mayo based pasta salads, deviled eggs...you should see what's on my plate at summer picnics....veggies and maybe some cheese and crackers :-P
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of chocolates, but can't do anything like Hershey's kisses and some other Hershey bars, tastes like...well, i'll spare you the image. Nowadays, if I eat chocolate it better be worth it.

I'm not a fan of anything too artificial like cheez whiz, juice, popsicles. Also most sandwich meat that are not turkey, ham or salami.
  • tapdance66
    Options
    Sweets! Don't like sweet stuff at all. So disappointing when I go out to eat Italian (very rare!!) and the tomato sauce is sweet. I can't eat it!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Man alive I am reading this thread and making a list of foods I am going to destroy this weekend :happy:
  • SaffSaad
    Options
    Fizzy drinks, don't like them i don't understand people that are addicted to them. Then again a lot of people don't understand my addiction to chocolate, oh well.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm a veg, so the smell/look of raw meat especially makes me gag.... Everything else I love! LOL WIsh I hated ice cream and cake!
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Options
    Nutella

Nutella is amazing. I love Nutella so much that I wanna marry it, have Nutella babies and eat them all! :)
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Options
    I really, really hate mayonnaise and peanut butter! How I wish I hated Nutella & chocolates too.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I love a lot of chocolates, but can't do anything like Hershey's kisses and some other Hershey bars, tastes like...well, i'll spare you the image. Nowadays, if I eat chocolate it better be worth it.

I'm not a fan of anything too artificial like cheez whiz, juice, popsicles. Also most sandwich meat that are not turkey, ham or salami.

I'm the same with Herseys chocolate...there's something really, really wrong with the flavour.
  • JossFit
    JossFit Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I don't like any sort of fruity/gummy/sour candy; sour patch kids, twizzlers, gummy bears, jelly belly beans, runts, etc. I've never been a fan of any of it.

I do drink the occasional diet soda made with Stevia, but I can't do regular soda. It's so thick and syrupy it makes me gag.

I LOVE ice cream, but for some reason if it starts melting it makes me nauseated. If I get a desert 'a la mode' that is warm, I have to eat all the ice cream super quickly or get the ice cream in a separate dish on the side so that the hot dessert doesn't melt it. I'm also averse to root beer floats and milkshakes for the same reasons.

Coleslaw. Blech.

Hershey's syrup (the regular chocolate is fine) or any excessive amounts of hot fudge.
  • JPal5
    JPal5 Posts: 178
    Options
    Nutella

Nutella is amazing. I love Nutella so much that I wanna marry it, have Nutella babies and eat them all! :)

:laugh: