Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    chocolate, sugar, salt (even ketchup is usually too much). yuck!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Any cheesecake, soda, anything with dairy products in it
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    mushrooms! they taste like dirt to me.
  • WendyLee74
    Options
    Corn chips (they smell like gym socks)
    Cake and pie (especially the store bought kind.. YUK!)
  • TigerBite
    TigerBite Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise. I just hate it.

LoL, me too ...

And soda ... I like sparkiling water, but soda is just to sickeningly sweet ...
  • littlelouis
    littlelouis Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Red meat usually, ice cream (only like it on rare occasions.. Moose Tracks is my weakness though!), pop, most dips, only like cheese sometimes, ranch dressing (used to love it, but can't stomach it anymore)... I used to love most of these things, but now that I'm eating healthier, they're just.. blah... to me.
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Carbonated drinks.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    any mayo, i don't even like miracle whip anymore.
    most foods that are greasy/fried are either unappealing or hurt my stomach too much to enjoy them.
    Much of the candy sold is full of flavors that are too strong for me to even smell, let alone eat.
    nacho cheese. I will eat a whole pound of cheese, but fake cheese is just gross to me.
  • roxo89
    roxo89 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    pasta :)
  • Cindymop
    Cindymop Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amen to the Cadberry Eggs! They are just gross!
  • superwalrus417
    superwalrus417 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter. Soda. Any carbonated beverage.
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Alcoholic drinks, scrambled eggs, and coffee. The smell of scrambled eggs make me sick and so does someone's coffee breath.
  • getyourbeans
    getyourbeans Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and ice cream. I find them BOTH "edible", but I NEVER crave them. But bread and pasta?? Now THAT'S what got me here!

I'm the opposite. LOVE chocolate and ice-cream (massive sweet tooth). Although I'm another one that doesn't like fudge. It doesn't repulse me, I just would never choose to eat it - seems like a waste of calories!

Always hated 'sweet' bready/pastry products - doughnuts, danish pastries, pain au chocolat - yuck.

Also hate pasta, particularly creamy pasta (shudder) although strangely enough can eat lasagne. Never crave it though.
  • metacognition
    metacognition Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Burgers...fatty steaks...bacon...soft drinks. They just don't do it for me.
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    red sauces, most Italian dishes, peanut butter (I'm rarely in the mood for it),buttercream icing,twinkies(yuck), most cream filled snack cakes, salads with dressing, croutons, most pastries, and a lot o other things. However, there are enough calorie and carb packed things that I love, to more than make up for what I don't.
  • kckBxer396
    Options
    Burgers...fatty steaks...bacon...soft drinks. They just don't do it for me.

I like burgers and bacon,but I've never understood the love of steak. It's alright I guess,but I definitely don't like them with much fat. I don't like any meat with too much fat on it.
  • kckBxer396
    Options
    Chocolate and ice cream. I find them BOTH "edible", but I NEVER crave them. But bread and pasta?? Now THAT'S what got me here!

I'm the opposite. LOVE chocolate and ice-cream (massive sweet tooth). Although I'm another one that doesn't like fudge. It doesn't repulse me, I just would never choose to eat it - seems like a waste of calories!

Always hated 'sweet' bready/pastry products - doughnuts, danish pastries, pain au chocolat - yuck.

Also hate pasta, particularly creamy pasta (shudder) although strangely enough can eat lasagne. Never crave it though.

Reminds me a lot of myself. haha
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    1) Pastry.
    2) Cheesecake.
    3) Fudge.
    4) Chicken Wings.
    5) Beer.
    6) Pie.
    7) Croutons.
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mayo...yuck!
    Beer
    Cadbury eggs, they make my teeth hurt!
    Any cold cheese. If its melted I'll eat gobs of it, but if its cold I can't
    Gravy
    Un-melted butter
    Anything with a funky texture I just... can't. It grosses me out too much!
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    The flavor of most meat, butter, very sweet things, or mayo.