Foods that you are really lucky you don't like?

Options

Replies

• hjm828
    hjm828 Posts: 1
    Options
    mayo, ketchup, tapioca pudding, ritz crackers, I hate most white bread. I don't mind rolls, homemade, and fresh bread, but I hate the sliced loaf kinds.
  • scrummy92
    scrummy92 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Sweets. Can hardly choke down candy. It's just sugar overload for me.
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    cheesecake, not crazy about mayo unless in macaroni or potato salad, flan, pork rinds, chicken fried steak
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    I feel pretty lucky that I'm not super into juices and sodas. I'm already a huge sugar junkie, so adding on liquid calories would just make everything worse. Once, I saw someone chug what had to be half a pint of super sweetened strawberry lemonade in one go and I involuntarily cringed on their behalf. I love my sweets, but I simply cannot stomach that much liquid sugar at a time.

A few other things I'm glad I don't like/have much interest in: pastries (they give me heartburn), PB&J sandwiches, macaroni and cheese, cheesecake (I notice that a lot of people dislike this with me), cereal bars, pasta, most types of bread, pre-packaged lunch meats (-shudder-), and marshmallows (I WILL go down on some Peeps, though).
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    brownie sundaes, al a mode apple pie , anything super rich like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting lots of chocolate of any kind makes my stomach hurt ,I don't handle caffeine well so no colas which I don't care for to begin with , aspartame ie: artificial sweeteners in any food , if its in it I will know and will let you know , do not try and sneak it on me..no I'm not mean but if you do that to me I will feel you are . Seems almost everything has artificial sweeteners these days why I'm not completely sure .
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese (Yuck), nachos, anything Mexican, most salty snacks of the chips/doritos/cheezits sort, poptarts, toaster strudel, ketchup, mayonnaise, tuna, and I'm not fond of pasta.
  • WilmaDennis91
    WilmaDennis91 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I hate fried anything and chocolate cake.
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    Fast food, lollies (candy/sweets), sugary drinks incl juice, coffee drinks ( caramel fudgesicle latte whatever is not coffee), overly sweet bought cakes (rather make my own), fairy floss, movie theatre popcorn.
  • PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Cake and pie (especially the store bought kind.. YUK!)

I hear ya! I like cakes and pies, but only some; I'm very picky lol! I don't like the icing on most cakes. And I especially HATE all of the types of cream pies. They're just WAY too sweet and thick for my taste.

And I *TOTALLY* agree that the store-bought kinds (like the kinds at your typical grocery store) are the WORST! :noway:
  • SailorKnightWing
    SailorKnightWing Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Most cheeses. If it's not mozzarella or parmesan, I can't eat it. Swiss and provolone especially bad.

Deep fried anything. The hard crunch hurts my pressure-sensitive teeth.

ETA: Agreed about store cake. Ever notice how store-bought chocolate cake tastes like dish soap?
  • be_patient
    be_patient Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    fish and chips, fried food.
  • mcozzens1
    mcozzens1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fried foods. I mean, I love the taste, but they have made me sick since I was little. Same with soda pop.

Just plain don't like cheesecake, alcohol, cream cheese, doughnuts, gravy...
  • jill604
    jill604 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm not into fried foods or potato chips, not saying I've never eaten them or will never but it's rare that I eat chips and even more rare to see me eat something that is fried!
  • harleenarang
    harleenarang Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, Bacon, Sodas, Maggi Noodles........... Can't think of anything else right now !
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I dislike pop because the bubbles hurt my mouth. And I don't normally drink anything but water because if I have juice, I feel like I need to drink water with it.
  • Kiyalynn
    Kiyalynn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Salad Dressing... Do You know how many calories you can save if you don't use it? I make salads with freshly cooked BACON, eggs, beans, and all sorts of veggies, can have 2 full bowls and still don't eat 400 calories!
  • Embostar
    Embostar Posts: 5
    Options
    Cake!
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Raw cheese, mayonnaise, luncheon and pork sausages (when I ate meat) ginger nuts, ginger bread men, banana milk, marzipan, beer. I WISH I hated fried foods but I have to admit I love my fish and chips and wedges etc!
  • coffeejen26
    Options
    For me its most cheese and candy. I just cant eat it anymore
  • RangerB0b
    RangerB0b Posts: 4
    Options
    Unfortunately..... nothing. I like all foods.