As an ADULT have you ever.........

Options
motown13
motown13 Posts: 688 Member
licked a bowl or plate clean?

You can fess up.... we're all friends here, :)

Yes, I have... in fact I bet I do it at least once a year.

Replies

• lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    no but spoon scraped a bowl of bubble gum ice cream.........
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    yes i have... i've gone even farther than that. one time i was petting my cat who was in my arms and the dog came out of the back room barking her head off. the cat got scared and and jumped out of my arms. well i was eating golden oreos while i was petting her. after she jumped off i looked down at my arm and saw something that looked like golden oreo droppings, so i licked it off my arm. well it wasnt oreo. my cat had gotten so scared that she pooped a little on my arm. what i licked up was cat poo... serve me right for licking things lol it was mortifying and totally gross,, i had to rinse with lots of mouth wash..

now i dont do a lot of licking of plates, bowls or arms :)
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    yes i have... i've gone even farther than that. one time i was petting my cat who was in my arms and the dog came out of the back room barking her head off. the cat got scared and and jumped out of my arms. well i was eating golden oreos while i was petting her. after she jumped off i looked down at my arm and saw something that looked like golden oreo droppings, so i licked it off my arm. well it wasnt oreo. my cat had gotten so scared that she pooped a little on my arm. what i licked up was cat poo... serve me right for licking things lol it was mortifying and totally gross,, i had to rinse with lots of mouth wash..

lol u have guts for admitting that... hahaha!!!!!!!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    ^^ well its a funny story, i think funny stuff should be shared, no matter how embarrassing it is lol :)
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    All the time. I also lick the lids of most everything I open. (Single serves)
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    I'm really not sure i yet qualify as an adult.
  • motown13
    Options
    ^^ well its a funny story, i think funny stuff should be shared, no matter how embarrassing it is lol :)

And besides, nobody knows you live at 227 Heartland Court Drive in Los Angeles. :)
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    Nope.. and I am trying to make sure kids never do it either.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Damn straight I have.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah! All the time, no shame! Especially when my mom makes cheesecake.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Not really, but gimmie a spatula covered in cheesecake batter, and I will. Macros be damned.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Yeah. When I make Over-Easy Eggs, I lick all the yolk off the plate. Aren't you supposed to??

I also lick the salt of the plate if I've salted anything.
  • motown13
    Options
    I make this lemon curd cheesecake with a hint of rosemary in the crust....... I think y'all might lick that one... :)
  • mariahgetsskinny
    Options
    yup. no shame.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    25136422.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

I love that we're friends.
  • repulsiongel
    repulsiongel Posts: 12 Member
    Options

that sounds like something from the 'embarrassing moments' section of a magazine! sorry you had to go through that, but it was a great story!
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Just did it tonight, twice
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yes. And I will admit to: pulling the dry clothes out of the dryer, they were 'dark' colors, I thought a pair of my husbands underwear had fallen onto the floor instead of going into the basket. Now, I have NO idea what the h-e-double hockeysticks was going through my head, but I picked them up and .....smelled them to see if they were clean. They were not. I immediately regreted that decision.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Yep, tonight I licked the lid and cup that contained my queso dip at Moe's. If I am logging 150 calories for an ounce of processed liquid cheese food I am going to eat ALL of it.