As an ADULT have you ever.........

Options

Replies

• LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Definitely did! The bowl with the cake mix... chocolate mix.... yum! Been a while though!
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Not plates, but I used to lick the bowl I stirred cookie dough or cake mix in >.<
  • thethinnydiaries
    Options
    Only in the comfort of my own home... However I'm not really sure I qualify as an adult, hahaha.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I do it often. haha. It has to be really good though.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    All the time. Don't wanna waste food now!
  • 214julie
    214julie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lololol, greatness!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Yep...only when I'm on my own though as it's considered by many as a social faux-pa.

When I used to do it at home (my dad does it at home as well) my mum would say "Now you wouldn't do that in a restaurant would you?" - of course I wouldn't....but it is tempting :tongue:

My dad would say (as he finished 'cleaning' his plate) "Can put that straight in the cupboard!":laugh:
  • kimbolay7
    kimbolay7 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes. Quite a lot. And I feel no shame. :laugh:
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    If I have to log it, I get to eat it.
  • garlic7girl
    garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah and ain't ashamed to admit it too! Look let's all face it being a kid at heart rocks! Being an adult is over-rated!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    Never ever in my life. I can't even lick stuff off my fingers. My husband does both and it drives me up a freaking wall :P
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    no but spoon scraped a bowl of bubble gum ice cream.........

Not sure if that is truly your photo in that picture..but DAMN...I am straight and that is one HOT body...I would scrape bubble gum ice cream off that with my tongue...lol (sorry....but it is true)....
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a plate licker. I have even done it restaurants. The last little bits of food that are left in a plate or bowl are the best. :tongue:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Of course.
  • tracyharvey7796
    Options
    Um yep :)
    :laugh:
  • simplysassi
    simplysassi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm guilty. I especially do that when I eat one of those Smart Ones - Turkey and mashed potatoes. However, I have stopped licking the plate/bowl clean and then putting it back in the cupboard with the clean dishes as I did when I was like 8 years old.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    OP here...... interesting responses in that I once posted this on a non weight loss forum, the the replies were about 50 / 50.... but there is the thing..... those who said that they didn't, frequently expressed extreme disdain for anybody who would do it.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Of course I have! Who doesn't?
  • HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    No, :)