People
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Hemorrhoids
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    When people of MFP do not fill out their profile information and add a profile picture.
  • vblair77
    vblair77 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It really annoys me when I'm driving and I come to a crosswalk and the people run out into the crosswalk, look right at me, then stop running and walk insanely slow just as they are crossing my lane. Why? I don't get it. Usually I'm waiting for them to clear so I can turn right. It just bugs me lol
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    its not "could" care less. if you could care less, then there is less you can care.

its "couldnt" care less, that way there is no less you can care.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    When people ask questions like these on a forum.

When people respond to posts with comments like this to questions like these on a forum.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

Anywayz, changing the channel i saw something that could annoy me if i keep watching it
    tumblr_ma06exCGFD1qmdhv1o1_400.gif

thanks, my eyes are now bleeding. :noway:
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    People that get annoyed so easily. I choose to ignore. Except jof, he makes me laugh.
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Negative people
    Bad grammar/spelling~I hate when people use texting shortcuts to write me an email-it makes you look stupid!
    Poor drivers
    When others do not listen to your point of view with an open mind & insist they are always right (co-worker)
    People that do not cover their cough or that sniffle their snot rather than get a tissue-gross!
    Anti-vaccine sites
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Anywayz, changing the channel i saw something that could annoy me if i keep watching it

awwww. u know what.. i like honey boo boo because that family has the guts to be whoever they wanna be and they dont care if they get haters...... i like people like that who dont put on a act... and are themselves even if they are the wackiest person in the world.. lol i love seeing creativity.... even if i dont believe in them doig alot of stuff like eating ketchup with noodles and butter EW lol but i like the uniqueness
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Texting in the movie theater. Sure, your phone isn't ringing, but it's lighting up the whole damn theater!
  • stepherzzzzz
    stepherzzzzz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When people of MFP do not fill out their profile information and add a profile picture.

That's an odd one. So they either have to fill out their profile and add a picture or leave it blank and not add a picture?
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Girls that always compare themselves to other girls and guys just to show how short they are.

When people can't tell the difference between "their", "there", and "they're".

Lastly, girls on MFP that constantly make long, depressing statuses about their lives that take up your news feed. Unfriend.

HAHA, I was just thinking the their and there thing, but didn't want to be the designated grammar nazi lol.... I agree
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

awwww. u know what.. i like honey boo boo because that family has the guts to be whoever they wanna be and they dont care if they get haters...... i like people like that who dont put on a act... and are themselves even if they are the wackiest person in the world.. lol i love seeing creativity.... even if i dont believe in them doig alot of stuff like eating ketchup with noodles and butter EW lol but i like the uniqueness

There's a big difference between "unique" and Jerry Springer material.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27546652.jpg
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left hand lane.
    This is beyond frustrating!!! I also cannot stand people who complain about their health and or weight and do absolutely NOTHING to fix it! :explode: :explode: :explode:
    I hate when people whistle to get my attention! I am not a effing dog!!:explode: :explode:

So true, you do that in Europe you literally get ran over
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    There are two kinds of people. I hate both of them.

Also, poor grammar, misplacing things, being late, and the apparent secrecy of the Great and Powerful Google in this here MFP backwoods, hear?
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    People who eat with theit mouths open
    People who bite their nails (I hate the sound..)
    People who just DONT care about anything..
    :grumble:
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

regardless...they're "trashy"....but now they got money off this dumb show. I watched a clip of the show and felt embarassed for them.
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    - When companies and governments show total lack of environmental foresight in order to make a quick buck.
    - When women think they're better than other women. AND when women think they're better than "women who think they're better than other women".
    - When people who have never been poor complain about the poor, or when really privileged people are unappreciative of their privileges.
    - The general obsession north america has with being 'happy' and 'positive' and 'special' without realizing that there is a fine line between "self reflection" and "self absorption"/"self deception".
    - When people use facebook as a tool for bragging about mundane garbage (i.e.: "went to the gym, baked 2 batches of chocolate chip cookies, and re-upholstered a sofa, all before noon! GO ME!")

I think I've found my soul sister. Add to this list the annoying speech pattern called "vocal fry" heard most often in women around their mid-20s - 30's. The best way to describe the grating, elongation of the end words syllables is by typing it here: "Oh my gahhhhhhd, Steve is, like, sooooo annnnnnnnnnoying eh eh eh eh." If you still don't understand, just listen to EVERYTHING Paris Hilton has ever said.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    Sand in my bikini bottoms.