Things That Really Annoy You!

Options

Replies

• CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    The comment about "couldn't care less" versus "could care less"....That annoyed you, didn't it? :tongue:
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    not getting the "thanks" wave when i let someone turn in front of me or get in my lane

THIS !! I HATE that !

-also, people who ram you in the back of the foot with their grocery cart and don't even apologize.
    -teenagers who think they know everything
    -people who brag how much money or things they have
    -liars
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    when your out an about all happy -in a crowd, then some one walks by and all you get is a whiff of what smells like dirty laundry OR a nasty release of gas- like someone needs to go to the bathroom. I HATE THAT!! how are you going to put on clothes that smell like wet socks? seriously.

and if you need to use the restroom...po-lease by all means, and if not take some beeno.:sick:
  • oreo182
    oreo182 Posts: 17
    Options
    lol I've seen that. It's absolutely maddening.
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I get annoyed at my co-worker who gets MAD at me when I help another co-worker with something...I help her all the time, too, but she is OK with that...also, she is really non-productive, not doing her work, asking for help a million times on the SAME thing...I mean, can't she remember what I tell her.and reads the newspaper and does other personal things when she should be doing SOMETHING...also she takes 2 hour lunches and I have to cover for her while she is out of the office....and then I get into trouble from my boss, when some other staff member asks for something and I comply...like faxing something important...LOL...can't keep anybody happy...but I DO HAVE JOB SECURITY BECAUSE I DO MY WORK, and help wherever I can...
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...I hate lots of things yet am annoyed by little. I tend to side with extremes though.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    People who ask a question but don't listen to the answer.

People who expect me to wait while they have a personal conversation on their cellphone.

People who do not control their children.

The fashion industry who I am certain is determined to dress really fat people in ugly clothes. Actually the fashion industry as a whole.

Edited to add: People who wear a scent that can be 'appreciated' by everyone in a 10 or more foot radius.

I could go on... and on... and on...
  • i_am_kate
    Options
    - People who stop in the middle of a shopping aisle to talk to their friends and then give me a dirty look when I push their shopping trolley out of the way
    - People who think it's ok to go up to a pregnant woman and give her unwanted advice and/or touch her belly (I've got two kids, so I know how this feels from personal experience)
    - Men who act tough when they're with a group of mates
    - Women/girls who act like bimbos when they're around good-looking guys
    - Oompa Loompa tans
    - False eyelashes
    - The duck face
    - Women who complain about men only wanting them for sex when they constantly wear clothes that most other people would consider underwear
    - People who brag about how much alcohol/drugs they've consumed
    - Teenagers
    - Parents of teenagers who've just gotten their licence and then kill someone because they were speeding to impress their mates, and then said parents tell everyone their kid would never do that
    - People who have the power to change themselves but would rather complain about it instead
    - Being too hot or too cold

I forgot my biggest pet peeve:
    Parents who let their 7 year old daughter dress like a prostitute
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    When the hooker tied up in the trunk of my car wakes up and starts kicking and screaming....... really makes it difficult to hear my Enya CD
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    When the hooker tied up in the trunk of my car wakes up and starts kicking and screaming....... really makes it difficult to hear my Enya CD
    Sail away...sail away...sail away...
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    People who net 800 calories and think it's a good idea

People who net 800 calories and don't heed the advice of others in RE to that being a very bad thing

People who don't understand that there is a deficit built into the calorie goal on MFP but consistently try to stay well under a reasonable goal.

People who don't understand that there is a deficit built into their calorie goal on MFP and insist on doing a gagillion hours of cardio and then cry because there's no way they could net to the 2K plus calories that MFP wants them to eat because they've burned all of their fuel droning away on an elliptical for hours followed by a session of insanity followed by another several hours on the elliptical.

You read my mind today. I need to stay out of the forums for awhile.
  • walkdmc
    walkdmc Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    When people step backwards in a crowded space.

When people park at a crowded gas station pump then shop in the convenience store for 10 minutes before coming out to pump their gas.

When people check out at a store, go to a line that's OBVIOUSLY closed...light off, only one customer when all other lines are 4 deep, etc. and start loading their stuff on the belt, forcing the clerk to wait on them.
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    People who Stare; especially at work! Why do you feel the need to try and peep at what I am doing at my desk? Are you my supervisor? Do you cut my check? What are you looking at? Venting....I needed this, there is a group of people at my place of employment who sit in the center aisle and everytime they walk pass, they are breaking their necks to see what I am doing. It really drives me nuts....because I know that they're being nosy.....Whhyyyyy???? Ok Im better, carry on:explode:
  • snoopytwins
    Options
    People who Stare; especially at work! Why do you feel the need to try and peep at what I am doing at my desk? Are you my supervisor? Do you cut my check? What are you looking at? Venting....I needed this, there is a group of people at my place of employment who sit in the center aisle and everytime they walk pass, they are breaking their necks to see what I am doing. It really drives me nuts....because I know that they're being nosy.....Whhyyyyy???? Ok Im better, carry on:explode:
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize I made it so obvious every time I walked by. :flowerforyou:
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Slow drivers in the left hand lane.

Yep. And they all seem to be from New York driving through PA.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    There are a lot of things that annoy me

1. dead beat fathers
    2. annoying children when you are out in a restaurant
    3. your own children correcting you
    4. rude drivers
    5.when one of my friends wakes me up at 7:00 a.m. on the weekends
    6. When you call your insurance company and you have to be on hold for 20 mins and when you finally talk to the person they do not know what they are talking about.
    7. Annoying calls from solicitors
    8. Being stalked by your ex-husband
  • 1MariaChristina
    1MariaChristina Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I Get really pissed off when I text someone and require a quick answer or help and they take their sweet *kitten* time to respond, but when they need something from you they blow your phone up and stalk you like a psycho
  • ukloveme
    ukloveme Posts: 125
    Options
    People who tell the whole world what they doing via social media, especially that location update on facebook
    People who give excuses for everything
    People who assume they know what your going to say
    Men living so called thug life and got tattoos from head to toe , why or why?
    nosey people who want to know all your private business but dont tell you nothing about them, never trust these people
  • silverbacktrainer
    silverbacktrainer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    tmi! lol!
  • silverbacktrainer
    silverbacktrainer Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hair in or around the sink! Uuuuugh!