Is Britney Spears on steroids?

Options
I think her upper body looks too bulky

PQAAAGd3YuzSFjUWQFbFthsGGImgK89M15_3UNqLWM8eyTiGmBzHOzBpxE_1bk_jl8pL7PK2-_hR0MXvnSIvJhcveSAAm1T1UDahvmCyG2OLLTuWe23Py5JvBomX.jpg
PQAAALJ9nvzVdf-3UXQHzigySpvqqNZVRKTdyuHfuR0w3_l3Or_B__uymL-hQy4Tsh9beca2EXTdzMWP1OwcBQ3FA9EAm1T1UP5JPk5GmzfaFR4umf1GyS6p-h37.jpg

Her shoulders and trapezious muscle are thick
PQAAALkNQYB2-9Qy6RXfwDcFR9MxewGoOne-h7HbOtrxBM8xaJ7NhkIKBIpsdd6X1ERUh6LJ1ziT1jmtWaDtTrZY3YoAm1T1ULhDVe7dIUpRMOAlJQivHQKuj3tW.jpg
RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82vbZy1FNrCSXr1p9CWYcNRopvJMuLZXZCIpZl-qI0UEvAtX1NnC1ucCFVSRXF0N4_PcWsA7iulBgKEO13hXLdN0AJtU9VAeHg2_x8YpZ7pJn9dVRwMqvs-A2g.jpg

Replies

• letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Who are you to criticise whether a woman looks too thick? She clearly lifts weights and has great muscle definition. She hasn't cut all her body fat down so perhaps why you think she looks a little bulky. I think she looks fit. Good for her.
  • mandybobs65
    mandybobs65 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ditto, Letjog!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    i guess i must be as well:explode: :grumble: :angry:
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    :laugh:
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Who are you to criticise whether a woman looks too thick? She clearly lifts weights and has great muscle definition. She hasn't cut all her body fat down so perhaps why you think she looks a little bulky. I think she looks fit. Good for her.

Her body looks awesome, I like chicks with great muscle mass. But her biceps is so thick it's very hard for women to builds muscles this way so fast.

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82thHKrASoMMVqA6-MKOmZJUcMcss37JqDdAl1IauVJn-a1egHYoZF9PX8s9xCWpIOo7U60oTqU3fWZrkVBRlxH1AJtU9VB-nVmYCMBQwOHqirjcApLDV9aHPQ.jpg
    PQAAAA8LUW0FfQg9QZ7cL9EuhEkrGK4nfeIatLRgUD3kl40eNzj_ODwtQI3eub1Rcc17NDdmn28jYDAnjDwJnM4PiWkAm1T1UOGMRI5lX1fEDyID4bMsStOCuWH_.jpg

She looks bulky here
    BBR-Paris-041011_281229.jpg
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OK, so she is a little bulky. I think the OP is responding to all of the "women won't get bulky by lifting unless they use steroids" threads. I think the real take away is that even if a woman gets a little bulky through hard work she

A). Must have wanted to because it won't just happen by walking into the weight room and
    B). She still can look darn sexy.
  • letjog
    letjog Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You're clearly a troll. BEING A WOMAN MYSELF (unlike you) I find it very easy to build bicep mass, particularly when starting with not very much. So go find something else to 'know all' about.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    You're clearly a troll. BEING A WOMAN MYSELF (unlike you) I find it very easy to build bicep mass, particularly when starting with not very much. So go find something else to 'know all' about.

Really? So many women need to pick up tips with you because I know a lot of them who training to build their arms for years and their arms are far from size of Britney's.

Women build trapezious muscle easy too? I'm a man and to me is very hard build it.
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    you pick up heavy crap you put down heavy crap. its called weight training 101. you eat the right amounts of macros and you get adequate rest to recover. you take the right supplements to recover better..... rinse and repeat. . oh and you change up your routine ever 6 or so weeks to shock and confuse the hell out of the muscles. thats it!!
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    you pick up heavy crap you put down heavy crap. its called weight training 101. you eat the right amounts of macros and you get adequate rest to recover. you take the right supplements to recover better..... rinse and repeat. . oh and you change up your routine ever 6 or so weeks to shock and confuse the hell out of the muscles. thats it!!

Yeah baby, I agree. But I'm saying that many women are doing all this and can not come with arms and shoulders as muscular and bulky like Brtney. Maybe she has a genetic way above average, I do not know. But I will not be surprised if she used steroids.

Looks her back and chest...

RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82tpT9D8sV2kVfWHeJ2-2Y81c_yMT0dGtxmSKY_AXwFMAooCK2OZ_UXb5ZrKJYoh3iI7MJvgPFttyFSHa0EYnggIAJtU9VB4dSlUxZZkNJee26_5AQM4rVliWw.jpg
    RAAAAL6N_EG4TSviVRH2jlCw82uEZGrVOOP4j9fSTRBAO5Rh6VX2L26F6c6FVZLIObJXUbLsI05gPMFSu4QHqHiD0_IZrsq2cFnmjq5-qAtGB40TAJtU9VBuYpiXWSUeoDDDzESUnDhp_rvK3g.jpg
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    feel free to look at my profile pics and then come back and talk!!!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Err, I'd kill to have her arms and shoulders! Have a lot of fat to lose first though.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I don't see her as being overly muscular at all. She just doesn't have the super-low body fat of fitness models, or most pop stars and actresses these days. Her arms and shoulders remind me of mine and I'm certainly not on steroids.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    feel free to look at my profile pics and then come back and talk!!!

Nice pics
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options

I love this^ I would love to have a body and esp arms/shoulders that look like that ( hopefully one day i will) . She looks fantastic and dedicated to looking good. Why is it that when a woman works hard and eats right too look like that people automatically assume they must be doing something they shouldnt be ( steroids)?! Granted i think some women have it easier and some will never achieve it due to body type etc but, give the girl some credit. She has to work out hard being on stage etc.

Just work hard , eat right and worry about your own body and NEVER criticize someone elses whether they are better or worse than your own.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    I don't see her as being overly muscular at all. She just doesn't have the super-low body fat of fitness models, or most pop stars and actresses these days. Her arms and shoulders remind me of mine and I'm certainly not on steroids.

How many time you wors kout? Lifts weights really hard? I saw your pics and I thought than your biceps, triceps and shoulders aren't as big as Britney's though they are nice.

a15zq3.jpg
  • crazy4lulu
    Options
    i am 5 ft 10 inches tall. i weigh 190 lbs. i lift 6 days a week... i lift hard and i lift heavy.. i eat clean and i train dirty. i can bench 75 lb d b for a set of 10 reps no problem. and i can bicep curl 40 lb dumb bells.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Err, I'd kill to have her arms and shoulders! Have a lot of fat to lose first though.

Interesting observation. I wonder why she' gained muscle mass but don't burned fat so much. Usually female celebs prefer cutt weight and after build muscle or just get toned.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Why do people care what Britney is on? If you ask me she must have been significantly larger to work to that so she probably looks significantly better and less 'bulky' then she was. Gotta notice its not her normal look though.
This discussion has been closed.