Is Britney Spears on steroids?

Options

Replies

• Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Options
    I'm betting the OP would like to have Britney's arms and shoulders as well. :wink:
    In his freezer.
  • DanDragonMachida
    DanDragonMachida Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Umm it's not "that" hard to achieve that level of muscle (Which I dont think is too much) if that's what you're aiming for (you put the time and effort into your diet and exercise) Also, considering that her body fat isn't that low, that in itself would make her look slightly bigger.

I mean, my back's fairly muscular.. I'd say more so when in that position than the one of Britney from behind. My biceps are also more prominent when pressed against my body, or holding stuff. I don't take steroids.

Her back on this video looks wide and muscled

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImMrhnvY6Mc

True, but not to the extent that it looks unnatural.

My back/arms/shoulders, taken the past Sept/Oct:

Photo0707_zpsd809506c.jpg

Natural. I just had been working for a while towards building muscle. Plus I had a pump and was in the right position.

Have arm/bicep pics also, but they came up too large to see, editing now

Nice back Heid but I thin Britney's back looks bulker than your. In pic you is flexing, Britney not.
  • gloriapiz55
    gloriapiz55 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at my profile pics and then come back and talk!!!

Crazy4lulu - you look amazing wow!! I'm 40 and I just started doing New Rule of Lifting for Women.. I just finished the 1st week and I love it!

I'm going to friend request you because your so inspiring!
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I naturally have broad shoulders...Oh god! I must be on steroids!!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Nice back Heid but I thin Britney's back looks bulker than your. In pic you is flexing, Britney not.

I don't think you realise that when performing/dancing, having your arms in the air in that position (as you showed a picture+video of) you may not be fully flexed, but it still flexes your back muscles/shows them off more than with your arms down by your side.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options

thanks :) I have an almost 3 yr old and a 6 yr old and they want to play with my dumbbells and barbell and I have to keep saying no...
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I personally don't like the look of muscular women, but that's just me. I wouldn't want to look like that but there are women who will look at her and be so jealous and aspire to look like her and that's completely fine, whatever floats your boat.

Britney has always been the subject of criticizing for her body type, 'man shoulder's, being fat, being too thin the list goes on.

She's got a muscular build guys and girls, if she lifts weights then she will look muscular, if I lifted weights I wouldn't, I can't gain muscle like she can. There's nothing wrong with her, that's just how she is.

She looks pleased and proud of her achievement, so how about people stop *****ing about hers and start working on your own.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Steroids, I doubt it. But I bet she's on HGH. Like a huge percentage of people whose livelihoods are dependent on their looks.
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options

I don't think you realise that when performing/dancing, having your arms in the air in that position (as you showed a picture+video of) you may not be fully flexed, but it still flexes your back muscles/shows them off more than with your arms down by your side.

Yep, but I think if Britney was flexing her back like you in picture she would be bigger

I think your body is way more natural than Britney's. I never would say you was on steroids

But looks at Britney'arm. She isn't even flexing and her triceps looks pumped
    PQAAAA8LUW0FfQg9QZ7cL9EuhEkrGK4nfeIatLRgUD3kl40eNzj_ODwtQI3eub1Rcc17NDdmn28jYDAnjDwJnM4PiWkAm1T1UOGMRI5lX1fEDyID4bMsStOCuWH_.jpg
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Steroids, I doubt it. But I bet she's on HGH. Like a huge percentage of people whose livelihoods are dependent on their looks.

I think it too but muscular woman is not a standard for female celebs.
  • Zommbunny
    Options
    No she works out!!!!
    i hate when ppl have no idea and yet poke fun of others.
    I would love to have her muscle definition:angry:
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    But looks at Britney'arm. She isn't even flexing and her triceps looks pumped

Maybe she recently had a workout, or has trained for years? I still don't think it looks unnatural.

I think it too but muscular woman is not a standard for female celebs.

Just because it's not standard for female celebs, doesn't mean it's not possible. Muscular women isn't mainstream, they're still seen as ugly or unattractive by many people and most celebs (Who already get enough criticism) probably don't want to deal with that. Not only that, but there are a lot misconceptions where people think all you have to do is pick up a barbell and you'll look bulky, so women (celebs and the normal population) tend to shy away from weights, when in reality, while you can build up muscle, it takes a lot more than just picking up a few barbells (time, dedication, food, intensity, exercises, rep range)
  • DanDragonMachida
    Options
    Maybe she recently had a workout, or has trained for years? I still don't think it looks unnatural.

No, she was performing in thins pic. I still think it's big considering she ins't forcing her arm
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The OP has some issues. How many pics of Brittany do you have stored on your computer. You are more of a stalker than a troll.

Edit to Add: I originally thought this was a serious post. That was when I thought you were a 23 year old female who was scared of bulking by lifting weights. (see page 1).
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I just can't imagine ever caring this much about a celebrity.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I had no idea Britney was such a bad *kitten*.
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Genetics
    Personal Trainer
    Likes Southern Food

I think it explains it all.
  • Bane_
    Bane_ Posts: 522
    Options
    Genetics
    Personal Trainer
    Likes Southern Food

That also explains Larry the Cable Guy. ;)
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Genetics
    Personal Trainer
    Likes Southern Food

That also explains Larry the Cable Guy. ;)
    ^^Truth^^ :laugh:
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I had no idea Britney was such a bad *kitten*.
    Ditto that.
This discussion has been closed.