Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options

Replies

• deeveebee
    deeveebee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I used to say this A LOT before I hired someone to clean our house once a week and gave myself a monthly allowance that is not to be questioned. Once I freed myself from an oppression that I allowed, we could talk on a more level basis. Saved my marriage, for sure!
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    someone hasn't gotten any lately.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I used to say this A LOT before I hired someone to clean our house once a week and gave myself a monthly allowance that is not to be questioned. Once I freed myself from an oppression that I allowed, we could talk on a more level basis. Saved my marriage, for sure!

you hired someone to do your job? I'm confused.

I keed, I keed
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    How about,
    "no, I'm not mad."

Which actually means-
    "If you don't know why I am mad, I'm sure not going to tell you!"
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I don't believe I've ever said, "We need to talk." If something needs to be said, I say it. No need to preface it with a warning.

I say, "That's fine" quite often, and I mean it. I wouldn't say it otherwise.
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever said "We need to talk". I just start talking if we need to talk.

I don't say "THAT'S fine" unless it is actually fine, but often I say "I'M fine" when I don't mean it. When I say I'm fine I usually mean I'm anything but fine, but I can't be bothered to talk about it at the moment.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    How about,
    "no, I'm not mad."

Which actually means-

and women say its men who dont know how to communicate lol
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options
    I'm non-confrontational :/

translated= I put a lil bit of arsenic in his dinner every night.

LOL, awesome!
  • Biggoal50
    Biggoal50 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just feel like you don't appreciate me. I do so much and all I want is a thank you once in a while. Is this too much to ask? Nevermind, I'm fine.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You can't lay blame on women as an all encompassing reason for men's behavior which is what I feel like your statement is conveying.
    But I also know that you like to start controversial topics so to that I say, well done sir.
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    We need to talk = since you apparently haven't picked up on the 8000 subtle and not so subtle hints I've given and I'm now forced spell it out with a z-snap

That's fine = one of many subtle hints
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    You can't lay blame on women as an all encompassing reason for men's behavior which is what I feel like your statement is conveying.
    But I also know that you like to start controversial topics so to that I say, well done sir.

Oh i am not laying blame on women for men's behavior, I am laying blame on women for women's behavior, but really it is just a discussion.

:)
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    How about,
    "no, I'm not mad."

Which actually means-

and women say its men who dont know how to communicate lol

you should have already figured it out...DUHH :)
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    We need to talk = since you apparently haven't picked up on the 8000 subtle and not so subtle hints I've given and I'm now forced spell it out with a z-snap

exactly.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I'm non-confrontational :/

translated= I put a lil bit of arsenic in his dinner every night.

Shhhhh
  • ElizabethRaeBarnes
    ElizabethRaeBarnes Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have came a long ways over 3 years. We dont really talk about serious stuff anymore because we cover all the small stuff first and it never get serious. I use to have to bring things up and we would fight. Now its just, "what would you like for breakfast?" Or "Lets go to the gym together!" Our life is pretty simple and happy now. I am lucky.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have came a long ways over 3 years. We dont really talk about serious stuff anymore because we cover all the small stuff first and it never get serious. I use to have to bring things up and we would fight. Now its just, "what would you like for breakfast?" Or "Lets go to the gym together!" Our life is pretty simple and happy now. I am lucky.

translated= you've emasculated him
  • DebbieLyn63
    Options

ding ding ding! We have a winner! You have just solved the mystery of women! Take notes, guys!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

Oh i am not laying blame on women for men's behavior, I am laying blame on women for women's behavior, but really it is just a discussion.

"BEfore you question why "men are like that" honestly answer"the fact that you put that question in there 'why men are like that' implies that it is a result of a woman's behavior. So you are blaming women for why men act a certain way.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

BEfore you question why "men are like that" honestly answer <<<<<<the fact that you put that question in there 'why men are like that' implies that it is a result of a woman's behavior. So you are blaming women for why men act a certain way.

regardless of how good or bad a woman behaves, the woman's response to that is in fact another behavior and the one we are discussing of its appropriateness or lackthere of (Dr Phil Slightly Educated Red Neck Voice)