Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Whatever means...you are so wrong and the only one you are having sex with is......yourself ;p

i disagree. whatever tends to mean, i know i'm wrong but i dont want to concede yet...
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Thats Fine, think what you will... lol
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You could just date men instead.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    "I'm going out with the fellas tonight" usually goes a long way in getting my husband's attention.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options

I am very happily married, to a young lady. I am merely pointing out the idiosyncracies of some women who post on this forum.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I am very happily married, to a young lady. I am merely pointing out the idiosyncracies of some women who post on this forum.

Sorry, I should have followed with I keed. Cause, I was just joking. :wink:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Sorry, I should have followed with I keed. Cause, I was just joking. :wink:

just to note one "I keed" translates to I making a joke, but I am being serious, two "I keeds" means you were really joking. See, I'm learning the 800 subtle hints.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    someone hasn't gotten any lately.
    THIS!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    yay - another generalizing post. Guys nag too. Guys say "we need to talk too".

Everyone - regardless of gender - sometimes does things that irritate someone else. Some of "us" (meaning human beings) nag, are neurotic and expect the other person to read their minds or between the lines.

Maybe one day..just one day...we'll stop with the gender this and that and allow ourselves to stop blocking our minds from really seeing if the situation might be about us as a person rather than a sex. *crosses fingers*
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options

Damn...who told you??? Crap...now everyone knows I'm not gettin' any...lol :sad:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

I have been out of the country for 4 days on business, however, I am perfectly happen at home. To reiterate, the post is somewhat in jest about the complaining women who post on here.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Everyone - regardless of gender - sometimes does things that irritate someone else. Some of "us" (meaning human beings) nag, are neurotic and expect the other person to read their minds or between the lines.

Maybe one day..just one day...we'll stop with the gender this and that and allow ourselves to stop blocking our minds from really seeing if the situation might be about us as a person rather than a sex. *crosses fingers*

That's so beautiful in a naive, hippy sort of way.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

I am merely pointing out the idiosyncracies of some women who post on this forum.

Now who's being passive aggressive?
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Whatever!!! LMAO....Just kidding! We have to talk is better then....Sit down, zip it and take your tongue lashing! Isn' t it!!!???!

tongue lashing? What 'cho name iz?
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

I am merely pointing out the idiosyncracies of some women who post on this forum.

Now who's being passive aggressive?

Its definitely not me, I mean WTF this is such BS I am not being passive...well maybe I am and you're right.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    Whatever means...you are so wrong and the only one you are having sex with is......yourself ;p

i disagree. whatever tends to mean, i know i'm wrong but i dont want to concede yet...

True, but it also means that my stubborn *kitten* is going to Rock out the fight till the end.....possibly even finishing off alone myself.... :devil:
  • PikaKnight
    Options

That's so beautiful in a naive, hippy sort of way.

Hey hey now...who you calling hippy. I think we need to have a talk.. O.O

hahaha..and yeah, I'm naive...although I think this is more because I want people to stop nagging....hmmmmm.... :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I have been out of the country for 4 days on business, however, I am perfectly happen at home. To reiterate, the post is somewhat in jest about the complaining women who post on here.

Sure, buddy. Just keep telling yourself that. We all believe you, lol.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Sure, buddy. Just keep telling yourself that. We all believe you, lol.

Actually, I do believe him. And I agree with him.
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I got divorced so I dont have to hear "We need to talk..." anymore. OH SWEET FREEDOM LOL:flowerforyou: