Naggy Women Trigger Words

Options

Replies

• BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    In this house

That's fine = I see your musket and raise you a missile attack (and ya won't even see it coming):laugh: :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    In this house

That's fine = I see your musket and raise you a missile attack (and ya won't even see it coming):laugh: :laugh:

The musket being "I am going out with the fellas tonight" and the missile being "The one friend who isnt going out tonight is getting nekkid text pics of me"
  • BaileyP3
    BaileyP3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    In this house

The musket being "I am going out with the fellas tonight" and the missile being "The one friend who isnt going out tonight is getting nekkid text pics of me"

'xcuse...must go vomit
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    If women would stop being passive-aggressive and say what's on their mind, they might find more happiness. You can't expect someone to change things if you tell them you're fine, and if you say you're fine and don't mean it, then it's YOUR fault your partner thinks everything is fine. You have nobody to blame but yourself.

Learn to be direct and stop giving us sane women a bad name.

If you say you're fine because you don't want to talk right this minute, what's so hard about saying, "I'm upset, but I'm not ready to talk about it. Could you give me an hour? I'm going for a walk, and then we can talk later." That's how adults talk.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm....nekked text pictures is all I read.....imagine that!!??!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options

Oh i am not laying blame on women for men's behavior, I am laying blame on women for women's behavior, but really it is just a discussion.

:)

BEfore you question why "men are like that" honestly answer <<<<<<the fact that you put that question in there 'why men are like that' implies that it is a result of a woman's behavior. So you are blaming women for why men act a certain way.

regardless of how good or bad a woman behaves, the woman's response to that is in fact another behavior and the one we are discussing of its appropriateness or lackthere of (Dr Phil Slightly Educated Red Neck Voice)

No sir, you see we need to talk.....you have very poorly outlined your argument and I have merely pointed this out to you.
    What exactly are you trying to say? That women can never communicate and if attempting to do so then they are guilty of making men behave poorly?
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options

I'm shocked...not lol
  • WrenStory
    WrenStory Posts: 103
    Options
    I have never started a conversation off with "we need to talk" to my knowledge, I just say it.

And I never tell my husband I'm just fine when I'm not. He would know I'm not anyway, would be silly to pretend. He can tell when something's wrong.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Oh i am not laying blame on women for men's behavior, I am laying blame on women for women's behavior, but really it is just a discussion.

BEfore you question why "men are like that" honestly answer <<<<<<the fact that you put that question in there 'why men are like that' implies that it is a result of a woman's behavior. So you are blaming women for why men act a certain way.

regardless of how good or bad a woman behaves, the woman's response to that is in fact another behavior and the one we are discussing of its appropriateness or lackthere of (Dr Phil Slightly Educated Red Neck Voice)

No sir, you see we need to talk.....you have very poorly outlined your argument and I have merely pointed this out to you.
    What exactly are you trying to say? That women can never communicate and if attempting to do so then they are guilty of making men behave poorly?
    Well if we are being serious, look at the man comments about the man not taking the "800 subtle hints"...if women would communicate properly up front, things mightbe a little easier. But then again, I am just trying to spark discussion. I more than likely have no idea what I am talking about.
  • facingfortyfierce
    facingfortyfierce Posts: 5,156 Member
    Options

I'm shocked...not lol

I am behaving....thank you very much!!!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    The only time I've ever said, "I think we need to talk" I was trying to salvage a toxic relationship that I really shouldn't have.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    The only time I've ever said, "I think we need to talk" I was trying to salvage a toxic relationship that I really shouldn't have.

the point being the next sentance was entirely negative right? lol
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Well if we are being serious, look at the man comments about the man not taking the "800 subtle hints"...if women would communicate properly up front, things mightbe a little easier. But then again, I am just trying to spark discussion. I more than likely have no idea what I am talking about.

Well then it's not so much a matter of lack of communication but a failure on both parties. On the women's side to not be extremely blunt in their requests and to the man'a part simply not listening or failure to understand what is being said unless it is overtly obvious.
    But to say you don't know what you are talking about.... You sure used some obviously inflammatory language to start this discussion and one could argue that women are like they are because men always accuse them of being naggy regardless of how unfairly that label is applied
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Well then it's not so much a matter of lack of communication but a failure on both parties. On the women's side to not be extremely blunt in their requests and to the man'a part simply not listening or failure to understand what is being said unless it is overtly obvious.
    But to say you don't know what you are talking about.... You sure used some obviously inflammatory language to start this discussion and one could argue that women are like they are because men always accuse them of being naggy regardless of how unfairly that label is applied

Inflammatory? I will have you know I think they were sensationalized based fact. Or fact based sensationalization. I am not quite sure to be honest.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I remember when this thread used to be fun.
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    Options

Inflammatory? I will have you know I think they were sensationalized based fact. Or fact based sensationalization. I am not quite sure to be honest.

I think that's giving yourself far too much credit :laugh:
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I remember when this thread used to be fun.

ohno, I think this is one of the 800 sublte hints

*goes back to playing video games
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

I think that's giving yourself far too much credit :laugh:

Thats fine. FRACK, now Ive been brainwashed.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    My husband and I actually enjoy each other.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    My husband and I actually enjoy each other.

translated= he's whipped.

I keed, I keed