NSV! Let's Hear Yours!

Options

Replies

• dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    everyone is doing amazing !!!

1) i signed up for the warrior dash in august and my goal is to run the whole thing
    2) i only have 5lbs more to lose before i am in the "normal" weight range for my 4'11 height.
    3) i no longer enjoy "crappy" food. it makes me sick and its not even worth it anymore!
    4) ive had to give away work pants away because they are just waaay too big
    4) i went out shopping last night and bought two size S shirts. (ive been a M/L for the longest time)
  • Zelinna
    Zelinna Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I wear a armband light when I walk the dog at night, and when I first got it, I had it as big as it would go and it still felt too tight and like it was cutting off my circulation. Well recently I noticed it kept falling down during the walk, so the other night I tightened it over half way and it was still more comfortable than when I first got it.
  • aperrillioux
    aperrillioux Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    My NSV's:

I managed to get my 5k time down to 30:51!!

And, I pushed past the 3.1 miles and did 4 miles in 40 minutes!
    I absolutely used to hate running and I never thought I would be able to run a mile straight, let alone FOUR!!

Also, I can now do a 2 minute plank and 40 regular push ups!! =DDD
  • bonjovi27
    bonjovi27 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    ALL of 30DS level 1 in 1 go. Couldn't do it last week so now I feel really happy :happy:
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feeling my pants getting loser and loser by the week! Feeling my thighs and arms getting harder! :smile:
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    my pants arent as tight anymore!
    unable to handle the cold as well (a weird one, but it's true!)
    this one person that i've *ahem* paid special notice to but never thought he'd look my way....telling me i'm good looking :smile:
  • jenns1964
    jenns1964 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My back breasts have disappeared!:bigsmile:
  • laurenz2501
    laurenz2501 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Lost another pound last week. Yesterday my friend said "You look like you lost a lot of weight. You look gooooooood". lol :blushing: Also I'm ALMOST down a notch on my belt.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I wore a shirt that fit me fine in September and it's already a bit baggy on me. I may actually get to wear a medium sized shirt. Hooraaay! :)
  • threesixten
    threesixten Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Since starting exercise, my hair seems to fall out far far far less than it used to (I have alopecia areata).
  • mazmataz
    mazmataz Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    First post on MFP! :drinker:

So I was utterly convinced last week that my laundry room was messing with my clothes - as everything seemed to be hanging off of me! I knew I had lost some weight but didn't think I would notice it in my clothes so much (don't have a bathroom scale). I even asked my roommates if they had noticed the washer stretching their clothes lol.

And last week when I went snowboarding last week, whenever I fell over and got dragged along the snow, my snowpants kept coming down!! Embarrassing but awesome all at the same time :)
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I had some awesome NSV's this weekend. I returned my "skinny" clothes back into my closet, trying on most of them to find they fit again! I'm so frickin' happy! I've got a whole new summer wardrobe!
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I got buzzed pretty good off two beers!! And those fake/fashion belts that go around your waist... the one I've been wearing with my sweater dresses is too loose now- it falls to my hips :D
  • pl7285
    pl7285 Posts: 14
    Options
    Mine is, I have worked out for 5 weeks in a row, lost a few pounds, but my clothes are fitting so much better and got into a pair of work scrubs that hadn't fit in a while:bigsmile:
  • pl7285
    Options
    Great job! I long for that day:wink:
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    I bought a pair of size 10 jeans at The GAP this past weekend. I was wearing woman's 18-20's at my biggest. I still kind of can't believe I can walk into Gap and buy a size 10.
  • pl7285
    Options
    oops put this in wrong place! Great job! I long for that day:wink:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring fits again!!!! :love:
  • Cheddars13
    Cheddars13 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Bump for later! :)
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was able to put a belt on!! I havent done that in 3 years.

^ Know this feeling well!!

Also, brought a pair of jeans 6 months ago and couldn't fit in them, major muffin top!
    And now... dada da daaaaaa! They are TOO loose! Kept falling down today while I was chasing my son :P
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!