NSV! Let's Hear Yours!

Options

Replies

• Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I can pull down one of my pairs of pants without unbuttoning them.

I finished W3D3 of C25K- I was the girl in high school that halfassed jogged the mile that they made us run twice a year and hated it.

My BMI is finally in the normal weight range.
  • grdaze
    grdaze Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of tight leggings that I bought last fall.

Today they are gaping at the knees and I have to keep tugging them up :)
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    A couple of days ago I tried on a dress that I haven't worn in 2 1/2 years....it looked better on me than it did then and I just had a baby a month ago! That definitely made me happy and lit a spark under my butt to keep going!
  • kisercrew6
    kisercrew6 Posts: 20 Member
    Options

The down side, I am colder and it hurts to sit on hard chairs, but I am overjoyed.
    I can run faster, hike farther and have much more energy.

I am also colder, but that made me laugh that it hurts to sit on hard chairs! :) You'll have to carry a pillow with you :)

My NSV is that I am feeling better about having my picture taken. I was feeling sad that I had hardly any photos with my kids that I liked. Took 2 pics this weekend and like the way I looked!!
  • bdeezy3396
    bdeezy3396 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm finally able to wear those XL shirts that my daughter has been buying me for years.
  • NHoughton13
    Options
    My plantar fascitis has disappeared, my winter boots zip all the way up over my calves now and I don't need an energy drink in the afternoon to keep awake.
  • LorLalala
    Options
    Love this thread.
    Tomorrow it'll be one week since I've started a healthier lifestyle. Can't wait to have a NSV and post something here!
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    My favorite pair of skinny jeans... my thighs no longer look like sausages smushed into them :)

I noticed this on friday! my legs look trim and toned in my jeans now! Love it!
  • alusainc
    alusainc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Having to take back the clothes I gave my daughter because I was so sure I would not fit into them again.....lol. She is not a happy camper, but I am exceedingly delighted!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I was able to outrun all the kids at the gym Sunday AND...I got my big old tail back into some tens yesterday. It's still a little tight, but I don't have to lay down just to zip them up.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend tells me I'm tiny and when he worked with his personal trainer, he was bragging to her about me:flowerforyou:
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I was strong enough to move a huge sofa bed on my own today!
    AND
    When my husband got home from work he said 'Yeah, those jeans are waaaay too big on you now'

KEEP 'EM COMING!! :bigsmile:
  • alusainc
    alusainc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I don't think this really counts but I feel proud of myself: I worked out in front of DH yesterday. I've always been too embarrassed but I just don't care anymore. Yeah, I look ridiculous b/c I'm bouncing and jiggling, my form needs work and I can't always keep up. But now I'm more embarrassed to been seen sitting on the couch getting fatter and fatter than I am to be seen jiggling my way to being in shape.

Good for you! That's always been one of my issues but I got over it and now I am enjoying the smaller me.
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I got into a pair of size 10 jeans for the first time in my life :)
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I fit back into my size 8 pencil skirts!! woo hoo!!
    Last time I tried them on I got them on but they were a little snug and i was afraid if i sat down I would rip out the zipper. Now they fit like they did the day I bought them. I can almost spin them around! Now I know what I'm going to wear "IF" my husband and I ever get out on a date again. I have an outfit planned out for my graduation too. Just have to get new shoes.
  • wildchild06241
    wildchild06241 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans the other day and noticed they were "baggy". I haven't had a baggy pair of jeans in forever. Also could tuck in my Tshirt with no "muffin top". My workclothes are getting "baggy" much quicker than my jeans. Perhaps all my jeans have th 5% spandex and so they continue too "fit like a glove?"
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    My NSV occured on Sunday. I was getting ready for my Grandfathers 90th birthday party and I put on a pair of black dress pants I wear to work all the time. My 13 year old daughter told me they were too big. I retrieved a pair of black dress pants from my closet that are a size smaller and have not worn in almost 2 years. They fit me perfectly. I felt so good about them, I washed them yesterday so I can wear them to work today. It was and is a great feeling!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! Great job!! :)

My NSV? Since I have started eating right and exercising, 3 of my coworkers and my fiance have followed suit... it's really nice :)
  • curlydigs
    curlydigs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Went shopping in my closet for Valentine's Day as I am trying to stay on a food and financial budget. Was able to fit into so many cool things I haven't seen in over a year. MFP works.:heart::heart:
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    About 3 years ago, a friend gave me the leather jacket she'd bought for her 13yo daughter (who hated it). I could barely get my arms into it at the time but thought that maybe someday I'd actually lose the weight. Fast forward to this past weekend when I was digging in the back of the closet for ski pants I thought I might still have (vs. jeans for snowblowing). Unfortunately the ski pants are gone but I pulled out the jacket on a whim and tried it on. It fits! Zipped right up. Feels a little snug across the shoulders but it looks fine and I could wear it today if I wanted to. Woot! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!