Any 40 somethings out there?

Options
123457»

Replies

• unicorngale
    unicorngale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 48, and have decided I am going to get back in shap and loose the weight. I work the night shift and recovering from a fracture ankle. This has but be on desk duty, from witch I was walking anywhere from 5 to 20 miles at my job, depending on how busy we are. My biggest thinks I need to work on is Mtn Dews and fast food. I have started on the Mtn Dews at witch I was drinking a 24 oz bottle every day and other soda. I am limited my self to 1 12oz a day and hopefulling to get totally away from the soda.
  • kelly2872
    kelly2872 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im 46, almost 47 next month. Lost about 12 pounds last year and then gained it all back. Hoping to get that 12 back offf and some. Going to florida to take care of family member, so hoping to have some time during the day to start getting back in shape and exercising. Maybe the warm weather will be a motivator!
  • Toshiana123
    Options
    I guess 39 doesn't count. I'm almost there! Lol! I would still love to be friends!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Hi..Welcome aboard! I am 41 and also had gained the most pounds ever when we had our second child and life got busy. Now that they are a bit older, I have been passionately in pursuit of reclaiming my health. I am aiming to lose 52 pounds, of which I have already lost 30, so 22 more to go and I am hoping to do so by end of February.

It can be done with a balanced planned meals and exercise that for me at least include high intensity cardio and weight training 7 days a week.

You can certainly do this as well. Start with a realistic plan and follow it diligently as if it were your prescription from your doctor.

All the best...feel free to add me as well.
  • mdh185
    mdh185 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Most of my FL is 40 somethings. It is a great motivator seeing others refuse to get old.
  • rosieoutlook65
    rosieoutlook65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm 47 looking to loose another @25 lbs. Also looking for a few like minded folk who are happy to support each other with turning over a new leaf ;-) feel free to add me as a friend
  • kenp1004
    kenp1004 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there, 42 here and am looking to lose about 50 pounds. Add me if you like.