Is anyone exercising at 5:45 in the morning??

Options

Replies

• Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    5 am every morning except sunday.
  • 30kgtoloose
    Options
    Hi
    Im at the gym at 6:15am excersising 3 times per week :flowerforyou:
  • jallison12
    Options
    There's a 5:45 in the morning?
    Wow, who knew!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Up at 5, gym between 5:20 and 5:45 depending on the workout. I try to go to bed by 10, usually asleep by 10:30.
  • SoontirFel
    SoontirFel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm up at 0430 for strength training and in the middle of a run around 0545. So, get up and get going with the rest of us!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Why so late? I'm hitting the gym at 5:30, Pacific time. Rise and shine, campers!

Hehehe!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am off to bed now (8:30 MST) up at 4:15 & execising by 4:30 till 5:30. shower and out the door by 6:30 cuz work begins at 7:00! I am more late for work than I am for my 4:30 fitness!! You go girl cuz you are not alone!!!
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly later at 6am, but I'm there every weekday, like clockwork. It's a great way to start the day! It's the only time I have to exercise, so if I miss it I am kicking myself all day.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,638 Member
    Options
    Yeah I get up at 4 when I work a double and workout by 430-5
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Yep! Alarm goes off at 4:40am.
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    my alarm is set for 4am... I get up and stretch, plug in Jillian and go! lol!!!
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 430 and get to the gym at 5 get home at 7 get the kiddos to school, workout at 9 go to class at 11 get my learning on till 6pm then I go running :) so no your not alone!!!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Im going to be reading all of these posts in the morning while im working out :)
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I used to open a gym at 5 AM and you wouldn't believe the number of people who would be waiting at the door for me to open when I got there (and I was never late, pretty much always right on time) it would only get busier in the next couple hours before the work day started! I always thought the people were kind of nuts but I'd MUCH rather work out at the end of the day, even a long day then wake up early and go! Everyone has their preference but A LOT of people like the work out in the morning. I had 6 AM practices in college and it IS a nice way to wake up for the day but as a night owl it means I'm NOT getting enough sleep
  • lbettinger1
    lbettinger1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I swore I'd never get up early just to exercise. I really hate exercise.... especially by myself. So, are you going to get up at 5:45?? I will too. And, I will start tomorrow. Maybe this will motivate both of us!

Still don't get people up at 3 & 4 am!! ugh... but... we gotta do what we gotta do! and I really need to get moving or I'll not lose a pound!.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 430 and get to the gym at 5 get home at 7 get the kiddos to school, workout at 9 go to class at 11 get my learning on till 6pm then I go running :) so no your not alone!!!
    This seems like way too much working out to me honestly unless you're exaggerating. Working out that much can actually be counterproductive.
  • joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I go to the gym during the week around 4:45 a.m. It's truly the only time I get to exercise. I don't set an alarm - 95% of the time I wake up in time to go - if I don't, I don't beat myself up, because I need the sleep. Most nights I average about 6 to 6.5 hours of sleep, so if I happen to oversleep a bit, I know I needed it..
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Almost, I'm walking to the gym at 5:45 for my 6am spin class, or my weight training, or whatever I'm doing that morning. I'm in the shower by 7:15 or so at the gym then at work by 8:30, since the train station is right next door.

I pack my lunch and work clothes the night before, brush my teeth, grab my lunch and my backpack and go.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    4 days a week I am hauling my *kitten* up to the highway at 5:45 to catch the bus to work. I don't count it as exercise.
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    well where are you? I sometimes go at 9am so if you're on the east coast that would be about the same time.

EDIT. lol, im dumb, wrong direction in time.