Is anyone exercising at 5:45 in the morning??

Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    i get up at 4:30 AM mountain time, and workout from 4:45 to about 5:45
  • jogro24
    Options
    We have our Jazzercise class at 5:30am! We will all be there w/ya!
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Yep...my alarm goes off at 5:00 and I work-out for an hour before getting ready for work!
  • cregal35
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 5:50 every morning so that I get up and get my workout done first thing. You aren't alone-I'm there with ya!
  • DazzlnDiva
    Options
    I get up at 4:00 most days of the week to do an am workout. I also do a pm workout. So, if this helps, I'm up running while you're still snoozing.
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Best time for me to do it.... great way to start the day!
  • stephanieloves2Bfit
    Options
    Does anyone know if there are advantages to exercising in the morning vs. afternoon/evening?
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yep! I am only able to workout early morning.
  • tara12riley
    Options
    I get up at 3:30 and I start exercising at 4 am, my hubby gets up at 5am to get ready for work, then I work from 8 to 5 I don't feel like working out after work, cuz we have to get up so early we like to just relax in the evening, so I'm an early riser and exerciser.
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm up at 415 to hit the gym at 5 am. Monday/Wednesday/Friday a friend and I run at 515, we're with ya....you are NOT alone!!!
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    DEFINATELY not!! Well, not at 5:45, anyways:yawn: I'm hard at it around 11 am...hope you find some ppl who are CRAZY like that at 5:45!!! Good luck:)
  • lasmit4477
    lasmit4477 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know if there are advantages to exercising in the morning vs. afternoon/evening?

This is personal preference and what you find works better for you and your lifestyle.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Out the door and headed to the gym at 5:45, working out from 6:15 to 8:00. And my gym is always full at that time, so there's lots of us! Keep it up! :)
  • tinadaybreaker01
    Options
    Yes. I get up at 6am and do an hour zumba class at home with the X Box Kinnect. Then I go to work feeling much better. Keep it up......you know it will be worth it in the end.x:flowerforyou:
  • seafuss
    seafuss Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @tara...3:30???? WTG!! You are a better woman than me!!!
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5:30 a.m. central time. Exercising with you!
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My manager gets up at 4am to do the px90 workout. I 'workout' during my lunch break (one hour or so) by walking to the City and grabbing lunch.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm usually up at 415 am to get my workout in b4 I head out to work...
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My alarm goes off at 5:15 and i am exercising by 5:30 on most days. I set out my workout clothes before I go to bed so I dont need to run around trying to find something to wear :)
  • demorelli
    demorelli Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Still working my butt off at work then.