K Cups

Options

Replies

• hello_momo
    hello_momo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Christmas Blend! If you can find it.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    254582_10151426532068238_261043638_a.jpg

All day, every day and in every way. :wink:

YUSSSSS!!!
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    Green Mountain Coffee (Breakfast Blend) With International Delights Hazelnut Creamer (Sugarfree).
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I love my kcup filter. No 50 cents a cup for this frugal boy

Ditto.....I buy java club beans and grind it myself. Worked out to 13 cents a cup the last time I insanely ground an entire bag and measured it.....just to find out! Lol

I have one too! Love it! BUT I also love that one of my coworkers will go buy boxes of different types of K-cups to try and she gives me the ones she doesn't like (which are most, she's picky) :wink:
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Van Houtte White Chocolate Mint . . . so delish!
  • lottie_lu123
    Options
    I thought this was about boobs.

K-Cup boobs.....................is such a thing even possible?

Please respond.

You obviously never met my ex.

I too thought it was about boobs
    My friend has J Cup boobs. So yes, it is possible!
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options

This! I bought a filter for mine, best purchase because those k cups are expensive!

I bought my wife one (now useless since she can't drink coffee). I can't help but think it utterly defeats the object. It's more work than putting a filter into a drip machine and putting in a tablespoon of coffee. And I can't believe it makes the coffee taste any better. So now you have an expensive coffee machine, which is less convenient, and makes the same or worse coffee.

I'm not a coffee drinker, by the way. Can't stand the stuff. I don't know if I'm the only one, but coffee smells like stale cigarette smoke to me.

The keurig is great at my house cuz I'm the only coffee drinker so I only make a mug-fil at a time.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

Ditto.....I buy java club beans and grind it myself. Worked out to 13 cents a cup the last time I insanely ground an entire bag and measured it.....just to find out! Lol

I have one too! Love it! BUT I also love that one of my coworkers will go buy boxes of different types of K-cups to try and she gives me the ones she doesn't like (which are most, she's picky) :wink:

i tried the filter. unfortunately, to me that the coffee was more watered down than with the cups. :cry:
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options

Please respond.

I'm close. 36H
    Hoping to get down to 34 F LOL
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options

Please respond.

I'm close. 36H

I just hope you are a chick and not batman.
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Please respond.
    [/quote]

I'm close. 36H

[/quote]

I just hope you are a chick and not batman.
    [/quote]

Yeah, LOL I'm a chick
    However, I am also Batman. I've been Batman for 2 days and I swear I'm sexier and more powerful :devil:
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

Sure, it's "only" a 11 inch difference. :love:

ANYWAY... the best Keurig cups IMO are Caribou and Donut House. Too expensive, unless someone else is buying, though.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options

This and then I put whatever coffee I want in it!!!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    i thought this was about the worlds largest boobies.

whoops.
  • fgoodmusic
    Options
    What kind of filter do you use? I have heard that the one which comes with the Keurig model does not work correctly, and allows grounds to get in the coffee.
  • stewartjl
    Options
    I have tried a variety of K-cups and had a number of guests give them a try as well. The favorite seems to be Winter Carnival (my favorite) followed by Cinnamon Pastry and Mocha Java...all Timothy's.
  • lilmissbamaqueen
    Options
    Eight O'Clock Italian Roast is great and reasonably inexpensive. When I feel like splurging, I get Starbucks French Roast. I also like Emeril's Big Easy Bold. I also got Sleepytime Tea for at night... it's great for helping me get a decent night's sleep. I got my Keurig for Christmas last year and I love it because I'm a single girl that just drinks one cup of coffee a day. I hated having to brew using a traditional drip maker cause even making a small pot, I was still throwing some out and the Keurig is so much faster and easier.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Chai Latte...excellent and no creamer or sugar/splenda/truvia needed. Also, Starbucks Breakfast Blend.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Heh.

That's a whole lot bigger than D cups.

Disappointment sets in.... lol
  • purpleheart416
    purpleheart416 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I second the Chai Latte. Also Cafe Mocha, and I use the Twinings Earl Grey as well. Not a huge coffee drinker.