Fill your hole / holes

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    You, OP, posed a very valid point and got responses from a lot of people who think sex will fill their hole....

They're right, but I know what you meant and I agree. I want to feel whole, too.

Who was talking about sex? I was talking about doughnuts! :noway:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Putting things in holes should *not* kill you. I think we can all agree on that.

I think the medical community would disagree with you on this one :laugh:

Are you saying the medical community condones putting things in your holes which kills you? I find that a stretch.

Seriously?
    That's what you got from that?

Of course!

I said it should not and you said the medical community would disagree.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    You, OP, posed a very valid point and got responses from a lot of people who think sex will fill their hole....

They're right, but I know what you meant and I agree. I want to feel whole, too.

:happy: :happy: :happy: high five!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

when i read it this morning it made so much sense. arent most of us on here because we fill our 'holes' with food?

add in some freudian theories and sure we fill them with sex too. but that's another topic all together :)
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member

I think I was talking about sex at some point.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    But who/what fills Jesus' holes?

The Holey Ghost.
  • PhillyTD
    PhillyTD Posts: 375 Member
    BIG HOLE.

large-hole-in-the-ground01.jpg
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member

I was definitely talking about sex.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

I was definitely talking about sex.

Mmmmm. Sex.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member

mmm doughnuts, I love licking the jelly out of them.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Well, I'm taking my jelly donuts on a journey of self discovery. *grabs napkins*
  • Skinny_minny_mo

The Holey Ghost.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Well, I'm taking my jelly donuts on a journey of self discovery. *grabs napkins*

napkins are a good idea. these can get very messy. isnt it annoying when you take a bite and the jelly squirts out? and then you have to lick it off wherever its messed. bleh! napkins are def a good idea.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    We are on donuts now? I prefer licking the cream out of the Boston's...*enter snickering laugh*
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Was going to indulge in sexy shenanigans until someone decided to post lotus pods.

Excuse me while I puke forever. /trypophobia
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member

napkins are a good idea. these can get very messy. isnt it annoying when you take a bite and the jelly squirts out? and then you have to lick it off wherever its messed. bleh! napkins are def a good idea.

ew
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 363 Member
    BIG HOLE.

large-hole-in-the-ground01.jpg

Well TD...that is one gaping hole to fill.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member

The Holey Ghost.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!!!!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member

I guess you're right. Its usually better to have a partner when dealing with the jelly donuts. Sometimes you need help cleaning up all that gooey gooey jelly. And all that powdered sugar all over your face and chin. Maybe a hot towel to help finish it off.
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Was going to indulge in sexy shenanigans until someone decided to post lotus pods.

Excuse me while I puke forever. /trypophobia

Googled :sick: :sad:

I need a puking smiley. why is there no puking smiley.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Excuse me while I puke forever.
    *kitten* *kitten* *kitten*