Help!! Am I making to much of this?

Options
124»

Replies

• PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Well he lied to you about going on there first. Second, he's taking your concerns and discounting them. You should check his text messages then break up.
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got a text from a friend that shows he was active on his acount within the last 24 hours. This should be interesting :(
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Thak you everyone!!! I was starting to feel like I was going a little crazy and questioning myself but, I do feel like I have gotten good advice and it backs up how I feel. His actions of what he did were bad enough, but his reaction to my asking him about it bothers me even more. I really wanted to work through it but, I just received a picture from a friend taken a few minutes ago that shows he was on match again within the last 24 hours. This after telling me he wouldn't go on again. So i know what I need to do. Thank you for all your support.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Move on.

When you have found what you are looking for, you stop looking? He'll keep looking until he finds someone who he perceives as a better catch. and...who is willing. That's why he hasn't let you go. Hedging his bets.
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    My husband and I met on Match.com. Once we began dating each other we hid our profiles. Once we decided to become exclusive we deleted our accounts. Your bf is trying to have his cake and eat it too. He wants to date you, but keep his options open should something better come along. He's a ****. Just break up.

I met my husband on match as well; same thing- it got serious pretty quick (funny how you just know when it's the right person) and we deleted our accounts.

Incidentally- right before I met my husband, I had been having phone conversations with a guy I'd met on match, and we had decided to go on a date. We lived about 2 hours way from one another, so decided to meet at a half way point for dinner. He never showed up! Turns out, he was seeing someone already (found out via his FB account)!!!! Can you be entirely sure your bf isn't like *that* guy?

Leave the a$$hat, he's not worth it. You'll know it when you find the right one.