80 lbs to lose, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• MAV9855
    MAV9855 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 82 pound in order to get to my ideal weight. I'm aware it will be a long journey and do not want to fail (again) we can walk the journey together and encourage each other.
  • trm5482
    Options
    Heck yea girl! I am over halfway to my goal! We can all do it and support each other. I chose Take Shape For Life and that is what helps me but you have to choose the best program or way to lose it and make sure to keep it off!
  • MAV9855
    MAV9855 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm from Puerto Rico as well, living in Georgia. My father is from Hawaii.
  • me1269
    me1269 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. I am looking to loose around 70lbs.
  • pmsinglikeaboss
    pmsinglikeaboss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get down to 200lbs, that's about 68 more pounds I need to lose but doing this on my own really sucks. I just need the supporters and encouragement. Add me if you'd like! :)
  • fatloser91
    fatloser91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have at least 68 pounds to lose, and would like at least 40 of it gone by summer vacation!
  • espi180
    espi180 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    80 pounds was my goal. Down 25 so far! You got this! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • nadiadawne
    Options
    oh my gosh you are me.... that's about exactly it...
  • amyhayden3
    Options
    i wanna lose 75 pounds im 232 i wanna be 145 add me if u want
  • momm07
    momm07 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the support
  • RedM93
    RedM93 Posts: 64
    Options
    I want to lose 80 lbs also, I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • queenlatour2004
    Options
    I have 75 pounds to lose. Please feel free to add me. I'm looking for the support and motivation!
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm with you.. I am 260 and would like to be 170... no one in my family has a problem with weight so they don't understand.
  • trcharon
    trcharon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    enjoying this site..
  • lorijean38
    lorijean38 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have 150 to lose ..... would love to have more friends for support. Anyone is welcome to send me a friend request!:smile:
  • kangaroo222
    Options
    I have 80lbs. to lose also, which would be a huge accomplishment for me the lowest I've been since junior high has been 170lbs and I'm aiming for 140lbs...you and anyone else who wants is welcome to add me as a friend! I try to provide as much support as I can and really appreciate the accountability that having friends on this site offers :)
  • beckettt75
    beckettt75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started two days ago and I have 50lbs to loss.
  • Delaine2000
    Delaine2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm need to lose about 100 pounds. I will request you as a friend.
  • KJFairywings
    KJFairywings Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 pounds to lose and would love to follow the journey with you. We should all be able to encourage each other!
  • NJ092710
    Options
    Hiya!
    I have 129 more pounds to lose. I just joined MFP, but I've been losing weight for a few weeks now through diet & exercise.