How Many Calories are you Drinking?????

Options
1235»

Replies

• TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    The calories I drink come from coffee and creamer too, mostly from my creamer. About 130 a day combined, and thats only 2 cups, YIKES!!. Maybe I can find a lower calorie creamer. I use sugar free french vanilla powder 60 cals per tbs (I use 2 per cup)+ 5 cals for the coffee.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    One of my "sins" is that I don't log black, chemically sweetened coffee. 5-6 cals. Sure, they add up. So if I were to drink 20 cups of black, chemically sweetened coffee, that'd be 100 calories but if I were to drink 20 cups of black, chemically sweetened coffee, the least of my worries would be 100 calories. :bigsmile:

I will log something that obviously has calories in it like a cappuccino or a pint of cider.
  • Chikipiwi
    Chikipiwi Posts: 117 Member
    Options
  • kirstyfairhead
    kirstyfairhead Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I have about 3 cups of tea with no sugar a day. Those calories are too vital to waste on drinks. Unless these are 'treats' for you I would find a better option. However, I always save a couple of hundred calories for something nice as it helps to keep me motivated so I guess the question is 'how much would you miss those drinks??
  • Dawnymaries
    Options
    I use 45-90 calories per day on coffee. It's so helpful to me, keeping me feeling full, that it is more than worth it. I don't often drink anything but water and one or two coffees a day.
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I mostly drink water, or water with Mio, or a diet soda, so next to no calories there.

One cup of coffee on work days, usually with nothing in it, occasionally a splenda and creamer if I need a small indulgence.

If I have tea at home, it will have a little skim milk in it
  • PamelaGatorMom
    PamelaGatorMom Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Just water for me on a daily basis so -0-
    But I do treat myself to a half & half Sonic tea sometimes...oh & beer, that's what gets me I'll log it but my plan is to exercise & burn some of it off :)

If cold beer & cupcakes weren't so good getting thinner would be way easier :drinker:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    at least 450 every day, 2 scoop protein shake with either cow's milk or almond milk.
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I log in my cups of tea and milk in,not a fan of water but I do try
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Generally zero, unless I am having a 'cheat meal'. Maybe the odd occasion where I fit in a calorie drink into my calories.
  • jmyoung971
    jmyoung971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I drink only water and at lunch I have a Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade (5cal). But I only take a few sips out of the bottle. So that one pack of Crystal Light lasts about a week.
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Zero unless its a protein shake or spirits :-)
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    typically the only thing i drink with calories is my post exercise drink

thats like 210 cals a serving, somedays twice a day. i drink black coffee too which i suppose has some tiny amount of calories in it but i don't even bother logging.