Options
    Totally. Here's a sample menu:
    Breakfast: loaf of bread
    Snack: honey crullers, hot chocolate
    Lunch: Ice cream cake
    Snack: Cinnamon bun
    Dinner: French fries covered in chocolate and sugar
    Dessert: Ice cream

Everyone's being so mean I don't know if you're just making fun of me but I can do EXACTLY this with a 400 calorie deficit:

diet_zpsb037e99e.png

Edited to add - and that's TWO servings of fries for dinner.

Why are the ice-cream servings so small? 125 cals? Pfft!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I'm shocked you fell for this. You know who you are.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Why are the ice-cream servings so small? 125 cals? Pfft!

I think the pluralization (ice creams) was in error. I just took a serving size from MFP. I still have 5 grams of carbs left over and like 400 calories so I could probably fit in more if you want to have an ice cream party! The deficit is already figured in to my 2350 cals.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

Everyone's being so mean I don't know if you're just making fun of me but I can do EXACTLY this with a 400 calorie deficit:

You forgot the multivitamin/ mineral gummy bears.
  • Carol_L
    Carol_L Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Should have checked your profile.

Good one :drinker:
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    The number of "Troll Blind" members here is amazing.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    I know a woman who eats your ideal diet. She wouldn't even try pancakes until she was 20. Cookies, beer and peanut butter all the way. She has a bit of pudge, but probably on the high end of normal or low end of overweight.
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Totally. Here's a sample menu:
    Dessert: Ice cream

diet_zpsb037e99e.png

Thats really close to my actual average calorie and carb consumption! WHOOPS!

EDIT: Yup yesterday I ate 1899 calories and 308 g of carbs. Hot whole grain cereal, homemade lentil and wild rice soup for lunch, 1/2 cup of quinoa at dinner and a big piece of homemade lowfat chocolate cake - plus some fruits, veg, sting cheese, 1 & 1/2 tortillas, and non-fat greek yogurt. I thought I ate really well yesterday too.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    lol nice! Although you may want to switch from steak fries to crinkle cut, then there will be more grooves to act as a carrier for the chocolate. :tongue:

Very good point. I just like steak fries because they're thick and 'beefy'; crinkle-cut always seemed like a cop out. But you're right, the grooves would carry a lot more from the plate to my mouth.

I hope I've at least proven my point to the nay-sayers that science supports this completely, it obviously fits my calorie goals, and since I'm not lifting, I don't have to worry about protein-loading or whatever.
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    here is a quote from that article:

"Forget the four food groups. Basically, I eat four foods: bread, French fries, potato chips, and milk"

This CANNOT be healthy and I wouldn't even try it but good luck on your journey!
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    EDIT: Yup yesterday I ate 1899 calories and 308 g of carbs. Hot whole grain cereal, homemade lentil and wild rice soup for lunch, 1/2 cup of quinoa at dinner and a big piece of homemade lowfat chocolate cake - plus some fruits, veg, sting cheese, 1 & 1/2 tortillas, and non-fat greek yogurt. I thought I ate really well yesterday too.

Jesus what were your other macros? I mean you should've gotten protein from the yogurt and string cheese at least, the lentils, etc. That's crazy nuts.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You're killing me, eman. This is my dream diet and now I want to try chocolate fries... :sad: I'm going to fantasize about carby goodness. Croissants! I need croissants!
  • IronSmasher
    Options
    I suffer really badly from gas of I have too many carbs, any tips?
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Are you related to Buddy?

2qf32.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I suffer really badly from gas of I have too many carbs, any tips?

Eat activated charcoal[1]. Zero calorie.

Click through for the PDF of the study. You can thank me later, perhaps, after you have DESSERT FOR DINNER?!?!

[1] http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/food.19880320626/abstract
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

C'mon now....this was a quality troll post. Those who fell for it have a very solid track record of usually not falling for them.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

C'mon now....this was a quality troll post. Those who fell for it have a very solid track record of usually not falling for them.

I totally got nailed by this, then I lol'd really hard. IMO it was clever.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    High quality work here.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    "Totally. Here's a sample menu:
    Dessert: Ice cream"

Lol! And it really works! Why hadn't I thought of that???

I am so doing this diet. Thanks so much!! My stomache will hate you and my headaches will suck but whatev.
  • IronSmasher
    Options

I totally got nailed by this, then I lol'd really hard. IMO it was clever.

Poe's Law