All Carb Diet - New Research!

Options

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I suffer really badly from gas of I have too many carbs, any tips?

Eat activated charcoal[1]. Zero calorie.

Click through for the PDF of the study. You can thank me later, perhaps, after you have DESSERT FOR DINNER?!?!

[1] http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/food.19880320626/abstract

I've tried this before. Maybe mine wasn't activated correctly?
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    EDIT: Yup yesterday I ate 1899 calories and 308 g of carbs. Hot whole grain cereal, homemade lentil and wild rice soup for lunch, 1/2 cup of quinoa at dinner and a big piece of homemade lowfat chocolate cake - plus some fruits, veg, sting cheese, 1 & 1/2 tortillas, and non-fat greek yogurt. I thought I ate really well yesterday too.

Jesus what were your other macros? I mean you should've gotten protein from the yogurt and string cheese at least, the lentils, etc. That's crazy nuts.

:embarassed: :embarassed: My Fat was 39 and my protein was 105. I should add that I am a runner and am in training. :embarassed: :embarassed:

My breakdown was 61% Carb, 21% protein and 18% fat.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    The number of "Troll Blind" members here is amazing.

C'mon now....this was a quality troll post. Those who fell for it have a very solid track record of usually not falling for them.

I totally got nailed by this, then I lol'd really hard. IMO it was clever.

This is why I love it here...and no, not because of Sidesteel's abs. :drinker:
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect. I'm working on the master cleanse method of creating my own protein from the nitrogen in air, so that gives me a lot of flexibility with the rest of my diet.
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    The number of "Troll Blind" members here is amazing.

C'mon now....this was a quality troll post. Those who fell for it have a very solid track record of usually not falling for them.

I'll take that back just because I'll get hooked some time and I don't want to eat my words. (Interferes with my cleanse.)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Sounds perfect. I'm working on the master cleanse method of creating my own protein from the nitrogen in air, so that gives me a lot of flexibility with the rest of my diet.
    Her head is made of cinnamon buns, so obviously she endorses this diet.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Her head is made of cinnamon buns, so obviously she endorses this diet.

Why am I just NOW noticing that? *smh*
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    I did the all carb diet I gained 80lbs :drinker:
  • conniebell3626
    Options
    My friend was doing this. I dont know all the details, but her doctor recommened highly that she stop becuase of the overall damage it can do to the liver I think???
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    My friend was doing this. I dont know all the details, but her doctor recommened highly that she stop becuase of the overall damage it can do to the liver I think???

Errrr.....eerrrrr......errrrr......:huh:
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Why are the ice-cream servings so small? 125 cals? Pfft!

I believe there is too much fat and protein in ice cream to eat too much of it in an all carb diet.
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this diet. It's the Oelap diet. It's the ideal proto-neo-post-industrial cyborg-human diet. But I don't support it cuz it's really bad to eliminate any food groups.
  • jaygreen55
    jaygreen55 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I wish the fish I troll for in the ocean were as gullible as the people on this site. They'll bite on anything you post
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this diet. It's the Oelap diet. It's the ideal proto-neo-post-industrial cyborg-human diet. But I don't support it cuz it's really bad to eliminate any food groups.

What you did there. I see it.
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

I've been told that my diet will give me the body of a 75 year old now, without needing to wait. So I think this bears closer examination. We'll describe it as a 'feature' of the diet.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Sounds like the Ornish diet (high carb rather than all carb of course.)
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    ps: on the Ornish diet you are supposed to keep dietary fat at 10% or under so you couldn't eat large quantities of ice cream , pastries and the like.

I understand this is probably a hilarious attempt at trolling but it may be a good plan for some people given their preferences and makes a point which is often forgotten - carbs can be muscle sparing.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options

No thongs, no use.
    I understand this is probably a hilarious attempt at trolling but it may be a good plan for some people given their preferences and makes a point which is often forgotten - carbs can be muscle sparing.

I'm saddened but not surprised that something like this diet already exists. :-(