my initials and my bday..pretty simplistic
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    dunno.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hmm... Mine is the tale of a geek. jaid came from my um D&D character, a um few years back. And phoenix well, I have a phoenix tattoo, so I sorta put them together. :)
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I play sports for fun.....
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Doesn't mean anything as far as I'm aware. It is the nickname my grandfather used to call me. He never called me by my first name. It was always "Pudadough." Or as he spelled it, "Pudadoe." Still have no clue where he came up with it! He was from Louisiana. Perhaps it was his take on some kind of Cajun word?
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol brittany= my name... mia= beautiful (because thats what im trying toachieve and brittany= my name again

people think MIA means missing in action haha (which could also be true cuz i really dont have much fun anymore now that i have kids) so yup thats what my name means
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    lol brittany= my name... mia= beautiful (because thats what im trying toachieve and brittany= my name again

people think MIA means missing in action haha (which could also be true cuz i really dont have much fun anymore now that i have kids) so yup thats what my name means
    Because that's what you are "trying" to achieve? Think you already did it, think you killed it, now to maintain it.

Me: Cross Country Mountain Bike Racer, been racing for 5 years to stay fit and sane.
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
    Options
    It is my lastname
  • starrisonmclennon
    starrisonmclennon Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I love the beatles
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options

Where in the world does "mia" mean "beautiful"? In these circles, "mia" is short for Bulimia. It's a way to personify eating disorders, and glorify them.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    ANYtime I see an Ana or Mia girl, i dont think 'beautiful', I think sad and painful.
  • mc032379
    Options
    My initials and bday
  • Lucassvg
    Lucassvg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Surname and initials of holiday destination SVG St Vincent and the Grenadines
  • bouchienet
    bouchienet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Just a nickname my friends gave to me when I was about 11 years old and I've no idea why, bizarre!
  • HerculesKlump
    Options
    My alter ego... Hercules Klump lifts heavy weights while training.
  • Lovett123
    Lovett123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    When I set this up I loved Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd and so Lovett comes from Mrs Lovett in Sweeney Todd and the numbers are just random
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm Ang, and I'm from NY :)
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I don't know what mine means, it's one I made up years ago and just keep because it's easy to remember. I'm sure it meant something deep and revealing when I made it though.
  • hellonheels88
    hellonheels88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Mine's from the Pistol Annies song :smooched: :drinker:
  • Nighttimeninja
    Options
    I work the nightshift and I'm working to make my weight "disappear"...hence the ninja. :wink: