Really?

Options
Who cares who is Hot, Hott or Hawt? Who cares what brand of shoes you prefer? Who cares what music star is your favorite? Really, that nonesense should be saved for Facebook, My Space or some or maybe even the middle school playground.

What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.

I know it may seem like I am an "Old" (True) "Stick in the mud" (Not true), but I just think there is a time and place for everything and MFP is not the place for Hot, Hott or Hawt.

Replies

• spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.

There are specific forums for those.
  • louisel809
    Options
    Boo hiss boo!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Who cares who is Hot, Hott or Hawt? Who cares what brand of shoes you prefer? Who cares what music star is your favorite? Really, that nonesense should be saved for Facebook, My Space or some or maybe even the middle school playground.

I know it may seem like I am an "Old" (True) "Stick in the mud" (Not true), but I just think there is a time and place for everything and MFP is not the place for Hot, Hott or Hawt.

(points up to the chit-chat, fun and games title)
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    you must be new to the internet
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    OK, fine... I'll take one for the team. You're hot, op. Feel better?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

There are specific forums for those.

You got that right ....this one specifically is called CHIT CHAT FUN AND GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • louisel809
    Options

Yes I agree....so again boo hiss boo!

(points up to the chit-chat, fun and games title)
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    OK OK OK I KNOW U DONT CARE ABOUT WHO'Z HOT N ALL BUT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MAH CALORIEZ?!?!
  • balddonnie
    Options
    Still wonders why that even belongs here...........
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    7/10
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Still wonders why that even belongs here...........

ME 2 BROTHA! AND I'M STILL WONDERIN HOW TO CHANGE MAH CALORIEZ!?!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Why do you think we all should care about what you care about?

Reading will help you navigate forums in the future. Or you can post a big, stupid rant every time you can't find the forum you're looking for. Either way.
  • SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    And why exactly do you feel your rant or opinion of those threads belongs here?
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    HOT!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options

Why do you think we all should care about what you care about?

Reading will help you navigate forums in the future. Or you can post a big, stupid rant every time you can't find the forum you're looking for. Either way.
    How the hell do you keep doing this??? Do you have my house bugged? But I didn't say it outloud!
  • louisel809
    Options
    tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif
    Haha. Spat wine all over I pad laughing!!!
  • Shugabitz
    Options
    I thought my shoes were cute. What, you don't like the bow? Is this color not exactly your cup of tea? What is it?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    you sound mad
  • balddonnie
    Options
    Rant? Maybe... Opinion? Maybe....

Valid Question which seems to have set some of you off? Absolutely!

Thank you......