Really?

Options

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely thrilled with the results of my little social experiment and thank you all for proving a point.

Have a great day and have fun.

awwww, don't get mad. we wouldn't tease you if we didn't care.

but actually, we don't care. not even a little
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    Hawt
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I'm HOT, I like rap music and alll i wear on my feet are new balance shoes....so there
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif

That is..............................disturbing..................thank you for tonights nightmares.
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hotttt

comedy-bang-bang.gif
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.
    Pray tell how your comments about Jeeps, pets, preference for curvy women, random facts about yourself, and playing the "Say the most OBVIOUS thing to the above poster" game have to do with "people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living"? :huh:
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Party foul!!! ur not invited to the next one!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Real peachy, summer's eve.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Who cares who is Hot, Hott or Hawt? Who cares what brand of shoes you prefer? Who cares what music star is your favorite? Really, that nonesense should be saved for Facebook, My Space or some or maybe even the middle school playground.

What I care about here is people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living and maybe even some good low cal recipes.

I know it may seem like I am an "Old" (True) "Stick in the mud" (Not true), but I just think there is a time and place for everything and MFP is not the place for Hot, Hott or Hawt.

Looks like someone here didn't win the Hot, Hott, or Hawt contest.
  • balddonnie
    Options
    Is anyone at all surprised that many responded to this post in a very defensive manner to a simple statement about content on a public forum?
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I thought my shoes were cute. What you don't the bow? Is this color not exactly your cup of tea? What is it?

Love the shoes!! Where can I get a pair???
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Pray tell how your comments about Jeeps, pets, preference for curvy women, random facts about yourself, and playing the "Say the most OBVIOUS thing to the above poster" game have to do with "people's success stories, their strategies for weight loss and healthy living"? :huh:

Wait.. you mean the things I say on the internet stay there and can come back to haunt me?!?
  • mcshoelovin22
    mcshoelovin22 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hey Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games is my bread n butter until 5 so if you dont like it kick over to the other forums to chat without a sense of humor

convo-221-50e2587d50481.gif
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llhglhW0IF1qekszro1_500.gif
    OMG...so creepy!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Is anyone at all surprised that many responded to this post in a very defensive manner to a simple statement about content on a public forum?

DUDE I IZN'T SURPRIZED. BUT CAN U TELL ME HOW TO CHANGE MY CALORIEZ???
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options

This statement is hawt.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Eh. Not even worth rating this one. Too obvious.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Seems we need to start a topic about what color shirts men should wear in public. :bigsmile:
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Here's your recipe...
    Add the following ingredients together:

1 dose of SmexAppeal
    1 1/5 Cups TrojanBB
    1 pint BEERRUNNER
    2 Quarts Windy_
    1 Lb BrettPGH
    10 TBS BondBomb

STIR STIR STIR and you get HOT HOTTER HOTTEST HAWT HOTT