Dating on MFP??

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Im single(23). In the Houston, Texas area! DFW is kinda far away from me.
    I think it would be cool to meet someone on here that you can get involved with that can help support your healthy lifestyle not hinder it. The support would be great. And I always love a girl for who she is, not what she looks like.

Yeah, DFW is kinda far from you. :ohwell:
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Well let me just throw my 2 cents worth in here.....Yes it does work....I'm in the best relationship in my life and we met on here!........totally by accident....:smooched:

There ya go!
    Worth wayyyy more than 2 cents.

Awesome.
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm single myself also...21, Central Florida...would sure be nice to find a healthy relationship, mentally, emotionally and physically! I've dated several guys, most of them overweight, one of them a pot smoker that ate fried food and unhealthy crap, raided my fridge for munchies, etc. I only dated one guy who was fit and healthy, and only because the military forced him too, and he took it too far, 3+ hours of exercise a day was his usual, and he generally preferred to exercise than to make time to spend with me. I'd like to find someone living a healthy life, with goals to take care of themselves and their life. I've been a healthy weight all my life, but with unhealthy food choices, and I'm turning that around, it would be refreshing to find others like me.

How many times do I have to ask you to marry me before you move to CA? :P
  • jclguru
    jclguru Posts: 123
    Options
    Lol since I don't seem to be having much luck in general when it comes to the guys!!! Ugh! :-P Single and lookin here! :-) I agree though I think there are far more women on this site than men....

This guy lives in Euclid.

Doug
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    Well let me just throw my 2 cents worth in here.....Yes it does work....I'm in the best relationship in my life and we met on here!........totally by accident....:smooched:

There ya go!
    Worth wayyyy more than 2 cents.

Awesome.

We live 2 hours from eachother but make it work :tongue:
  • rubberjonnie
    rubberjonnie Posts: 4,171
    Options
    I think the hardest part would be finding someone that was anywhere near where you lived...:tongue:

It's only a ocean away..... :wink:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Wow, this string is hilarious! I'm single too - I'm not close to any of these hot guys on here...oh, and I'm much to old for them. Rats! :)
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I think the hardest part would be finding someone that was anywhere near where you lived...:tongue:

You're such a tease RJ. :laugh:
  • paulo79
    paulo79 Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm single, male, 30 from Essex in England if anyone fancies a chat
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    HAPPY STORY:
    I know two MFPers who met on the site, starting long distance dating, and are now married. (Jeremy and Manda) They don't frequent the boards anymore but the veterans might remember them.

BTW, "dates" can be going hiking and other activities. Dates don't have to focus on food people, so long as you grab some food to fuel your body for hiking or bike rides or walking or going roller skating, etc. :smile:

SAD STORY:
    Other people have dated on this site, and discovered that like everywhere else on the internet, the person they were dating wasn't really who they thought they were. Think of that Brad Paisley song.... "Online"
    Link to that video cause it's hysterical: http://www.cmt.com/videos/brad-paisley/158728/online.jhtml
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

You're such a tease RJ. :laugh:

it's still only a ocean away.... :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Wow, this string is hilarious! I'm single too - I'm not close to any of these hot guys on here...oh, and I'm much to old for them. Rats! :)

No such thing as too old is there
  • Kityngirl
    Options
    it's still only a ocean away.... :laugh: :wink: :tongue:

goodsigh.gif
  • Kityngirl
    Options

Wise words Trav. :wink:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

Wise words Trav. :wink:

Wise words indeed TRAV.... never to old....
  • T_R_A_V
    Options
    Thanks...I should win a prize or something for the day...:bigsmile:
  • rubberjonnie
    Options

I can only try to imagine what sort of prize you might be looking for.... does it begin with a L and end in Y and have 4 letters in the word???
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

I can only try to imagine what sort of prize you might be looking for.... does it begin with a L and end in Y and have 4 letters in the word???

Can I plead the fifth....
  • Kityngirl
    Options

No.
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

No.

Haha...no habla ingles