What I passed up today...

Options

Replies

• HOLLEE85
    Options
    I have a peanut butter cup in the fridge.....I had one on Saturday and my daughter had 2 so there's 1 left and it's been sitting in the fridge.....I'm addicted to peanut butter so this is HUGE for me.....Also my daughter has a bag of candy o n my desk.....Gonna say NO to that as well :D
  • TOMEKA18
    TOMEKA18 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    A SLICE OF SWEET POTATOE POUND CAKE....
  • Sleep. I passed up sleep to go to the gym....and Im still not sure it was worth it. ;)
  • evinson12
    evinson12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Homemade cinnamon sticky buns @ work....OMG they were dripping in creme cheese icing.

I'm happy about it but I can still TASTE those damn things.
  • jjcrt2
    jjcrt2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I pass up a lot each day considering I work at a chocolate factory where we make 10 lb bulk chocolate bars
  • MzOakland
    MzOakland Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Glad to see all the responces ;)
  • CassandraNSmith
    CassandraNSmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I passed up a whole lot of chocolate bars that one of my coworkers brought in today.. :)
  • tcosenza
    tcosenza Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ugh .. really wanted a starbucs Latte .. but I was able to resist it! TIAB!!!
  • Bbwnomore2
    Bbwnomore2 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    today i passed up cheese on my veggie sub from subway, did not even miss it. Tomorrow i will pass up free donut friday AGAIN! third week in a row. I am making a "diet" cake for the ones who are counting calories instead:laugh:
  • debg4loss
    Options
    well done feels good doesnt it
  • Carisslynn
    Carisslynn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I passed up macaroni and cheese today. OMG. It's my fave...and I have to say I don't feel that good about it, even though I was able to say no. :(
  • MzOakland
    Options
    They need a "like" button on here like fb
  • MzOakland
    Options
    My pass up today is an every day passup...at my job there is a small cafe with cookies, cakes, shakes, candy all available...I smell them all day long as they cook them fresh. I walk past every day and just smile.

awesome

• MzOakland
    Options
    kimleroy wrote: »
    Today I passed up a wide range of free Panera pastries, muffins, and cookies. I'm so well behaved when it comes to buying stuff, but when its free its so hard!

so true!

• Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Makes a change that the original poster is the one to resurrect an old thread, lol.
    I passed up a potential binge. I was feeling tired and generally craving sugar in a very serious way and bought quite a few items, but I just had 2 of them and threw the rest away, carried on with my usual healthy dinner. Fortunately I had worked out pretty intensely just prior to having the 2 less than healthy items.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    chips ahoy. in the pantry.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I passed up the third cupcake. Even though I have enough calories.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    A regular customer brought me homemade pumpkin spice cookies with white chocolate chips. They smell sooo good! But, I didn't have one :)
  • MzOakland
    Options
    Graelwyn75 wrote: »
    Makes a change that the original poster is the one to resurrect an old thread, lol.
    I passed up a potential binge. I was feeling tired and generally craving sugar in a very serious way and bought quite a few items, but I just had 2 of them and threw the rest away, carried on with my usual healthy dinner. Fortunately I had worked out pretty intensely just prior to having the 2 less than healthy items.

you are right..apparently i have two of the same threads going..its all good though its all about the support and motivation.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    Carisslynn wrote: »
    I passed up macaroni and cheese today. OMG. It's my fave...and I have to say I don't feel that good about it, even though I was able to say no. :(

You will when you can wear those small clothes!