Working Out So I Can Eat Cake and French Fries

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    My real goal is to be able to run from the zombies...when the zombies hit that is! HA!
    If you do not already have at least one of these apps, I insist you down the most suitable for you IMMEDIATELY! It's the only way to be prepared for the apocalypse.

https://www.zombiesrungame.com/
  • MinnesotaManimal
    MinnesotaManimal Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I do it for bacon

Ive done many things for bacon

(hangs head in shame)
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Shiii...I do it so that I can keep up with my Husband's bad eating habits. lol. Chinese is our all time favorite.

BTW I have learned that if I just add extra egg to my combo fried rice it actually ends up not being too bad...mmmhmmm
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I noticed that everyone seems to have their "weakness" food. How do you find the will power to not eat it? Yesterday I tried really hard and about 9:00 last night ate a bowl of granola with 2% milk..I am having a hard time with night time cravings for sweets. Any suggestions?

I struggle with this too.. I want to eat at night!! It is tough.. but what tends to work for me is to stay busy. If I am working on my computer, reading a book, playing a game on my phone or tablet, or something else occupying my mind and hands that helps. I have heard take up knitting, sewing or something with your hands - that is suppose to help smokers and well I can see how that can help those who want to just eat!!

I know when I used to do cross stitch pictures I would forget about food and any other worries.

Occupying my time with TV does not work...
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    for the most decadent slice of the ooiest gooiest cheesecake you could ever imagine. That's why I do it - and why I get out of bed in the morning. :)
  • jacque930
    jacque930 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's it... now I need a shirt that says I Exercise for Cake. :D Welcome!

This.. awesome.. make one! bet you can sell many!! :smile:
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    I do it for bacon

Ive done many things for bacon

(hangs head in shame)

YOU GO GLEN COCO!!!! :drinker:
  • sherrycf
    Options
    definitely work out for the extra calories, mostly for wine!! Trying to get more toned as well but I do this on a day by day mentality so as not to get overwhelmed and knowing if I crank out my cardio I can enjoy a glass of wine...or 2 at the end of the day....total motivator :)
  • EjaneK11
    EjaneK11 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I love french fries too!!
  • zen_kat
    Options
    You sound awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one exercising for cake. lol. :)
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    French fries, really? (bleh!)
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    working out for more pizza.

an my dog runs with me for more pizza crust =)
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    Outrunning zombies should be YOUR FIRST GOAL!

Bahahah!
  • Katiemarie4488
    Katiemarie4488 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    :love: :smokin: Dreams of Cherry Chip Cake........
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    wine, and vodka on the weekends :0 Oh and Chinese food too :drinker:
  • smalltheresa
    smalltheresa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That defeat the purpose . If you doing as a cheat day it ok but otherwise you defeating the purpose. 80 percent is eating habit and 20 exercise so that just wasting all hard work and you will not see benefit of hard work.
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    I do it for wine!!:drinker:

LOVE THIS!
  • terem00
    terem00 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Funny you mention zombies.
    I take Kung Fu not only for the great workout but to be able to be strong and protect myself from the Zombie Apocalypse and any other dumba$$es who try to mess with me or my family.

Also, I do workout a bit extra so I can have a decent bowl of ice cream..... not just 1/2 a cup!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Beer. it's all for the beer. It's always for the beer.
  • BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I do it for wine!!:drinker:

This, lol!