Working Out So I Can Eat Cake and French Fries

Options

Replies

• errorika
    errorika Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I brake for cheese.

Yessssssss. There aren't even words to describe how much I love cheese.
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    fries-in-your-frosty_zpsf422ffb6.jpg
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm the same way. I slave away at working out so I can eat my tasty treats!
  • lindaamarie
    Options
    Get Zombies, Run!! You can go ahead and start outrunning those zombies, that way when the zombie apocolypse happens you'll know that you really can outrun them haha :)
  • kellyraesmik
    kellyraesmik Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey, whatever works! I do the same thing for many of my favorite cravings.... I love french fries too! And peanut butter, but not at the same time. ;)
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I know what my next workout is going to be for.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You're my hero.
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Cake will run out rapidly when the zombie apocalypse comes. Enjoy it while you can!
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options

I know what my next workout is going to be for.

i know it!! omgsh i want it now after posting the pic
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I do it for bacon

1014_10151560330983289_339033380_n_zps954c4628.jpg
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I do it for bacon

1014_10151560330983289_339033380_n_zps954c4628.jpg

bacon_zps86448e64.jpg
  • jmkmomm
    jmkmomm Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    I commend you for wanting to exercise. But running just so that you can eat cake and french fries is not trying to be healthy at all. This is My fitness pal. Emphasis on fitness.

Bring it on people.
  • Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    That defeat the purpose . If you doing as a cheat day it ok but otherwise you defeating the purpose. 80 percent is eating habit and 20 exercise so that just wasting all hard work and you will not see benefit of hard work.

Ummmm...no it doesn't. If I want something like cake (which when it is available and has buttercream I often do!), I make sure it fits into my calories and macros. I don't deny myself from having it. MFP is already set up with a calorie deficit to lose weight. If I exercise, I can eat back those calories and still lose weight. If I deny myself the things I love, I will not stick with this plan. I love working out and do it as often as I can. Sometimes I have lots of calories left at the end of the day and some days I do not.

I HAVE seen the benefit of my hard work. I have NOT felt deprived one single day since I started this 11 months ago. I am NOT on a diet. I AM on a plan that I will be able to stick with for the rest of my life. And for me, it is working.
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I knew I had a kindred spirit on this site...LOL

:drinker:
  • SGT_Reg
    SGT_Reg Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Nice.. I eat whatever I want as well.
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I do it for bacon

^^This and WINE!!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I noticed that everyone seems to have their "weakness" food. How do you find the will power to not eat it? Yesterday I tried really hard and about 9:00 last night ate a bowl of granola with 2% milk..I am having a hard time with night time cravings for sweets. Any suggestions?

I struggle with this too.. I want to eat at night!! It is tough.. but what tends to work for me is to stay busy. If I am working on my computer, reading a book, playing a game on my phone or tablet, or something else occupying my mind and hands that helps. I have heard take up knitting, sewing or something with your hands - that is suppose to help smokers and well I can see how that can help those who want to just eat!!

I know when I used to do cross stitch pictures I would forget about food and any other worries.

Occupying my time with TV does not work...

Why not just save some calories for a night time snack, there's no time limit on eating :flowerforyou:
  • alison2429
    alison2429 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I do it for wine!!:drinker:

Me too!! x
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey that's what I did...and lost 20 lbs...and STILL do!!! Gotta have my pizza, french fries and froyo!!!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I commend you for wanting to exercise. But running just so that you can eat cake and french fries is not trying to be healthy at all. This is My fitness pal. Emphasis on fitness.

Bring it on people.

Some people want to be restrict themselves to 1200 calories a day, some people want to eat cake and fries. I know who'll last the longest on this change :flowerforyou: