BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I do it for wine!!:drinker:
    This, lol!
    "Will run for wine" is my profile header! :drinker:
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    For the CHOCOLATE (Reese's) and CHEESE!!! mmmm!
  • julesxo
    julesxo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Am I the only weirdo who doesn't like fries and cake? lol Unless its cheese cake...then yum.
  • SweetCourt
    SweetCourt Posts: 17 Member
    Options

YES! Me TOO!!:wink:
  • LovahLorah
    LovahLorah Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did exactly this last week! I really wanted french fries so I did extra at the gym, and went to the cafe with my gym bag in hand and order my fries. The rather large cook behind the counter said "doesn't that defeat the purpose of the gym?". (in his taunting voice) I wanted to give him a piece of my mind about how he should not be giving out any sort of workout/diet advice being rather plump himself, but instead I ate my french fries with a smile on my face, knowing that I am at least doing better than him (and everyone else on the couch). This is a vast improvement from a few months ago, not working out or dieting, so working out to enjoy my weakness foods on occasion makes me happy. Small steps towards a better me. Enhancing my sexy one day at time. :glasses:
  • SweetCourt
    Options
    This, lol!
    "Will run for wine" is my profile header! :drinker:

:heart: you guys
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    I do it for the alcohol, baby! Wine, beer, mixers...I don't care! I want it all!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Haha, I exercise for food in general. Its no so much that I eat back my exercise calories as I try to work off my extra food calories. I love to eat!
  • lindseym18
    Options
    Woohoo! I do zumba for my sweets :)
  • meganbook
    Options
    Beer. it's all for the beer. It's always for the beer.

Yes. And yes....and yes :-)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I'm with the wine people! :heart:
  • saltedcaramel86
    saltedcaramel86 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I do it for wine and chocolate! :drinker:
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Outrunning zombies should be YOUR FIRST GOAL!

tumblr_llqel6rqWC1qagutco1_500.gif
  • OhioViking79
    OhioViking79 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    All for the grog! And the wine .... and the M&Ms. I do extra laps for M&Ms! Yum!
  • missgaby7
    Options
    Awesome post! i workot for the occasional pizza and burger!

oh and beer, i love beer! haha
  • SweetCourt
    Options
    I"m not kidding. I like my cake and I like my fries. If it means I have to run three miles a day and do 45 minutes of hellacious cardio, so be it.

Really though (but I am serious about the cake and fries) New year, new me. Focusing on getting stronger, not getting skinner. Skinny is just a fringe benefit of working out and eating healthy (with some treats in-between) My real goal is to be able to run from the zombies...when the zombies hit that is! HA!

I love to cook, bake, write, scrapbook, hike, do yoga, and dance (especially when I'm grocery shopping and "Sexy Back" comes on and my husband is with me... one has never seen a grown man so mortified!)

It doesn't matter how fast I'm going, cause I'm lapping everyone else who's sitting on the couch.
    Love it! Request sent!
  • dreza617
    dreza617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I feel you! I exercise so I can eat chocolate :heart:
  • alasin1derland
    alasin1derland Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Love your post. It highlights how we all need to learn to live while we lose. 1700 calories a day verses 1200 calories a day and still maintaining a 1000 calorie deficit just because I spent an hour doing something good for me. LOVE IT! I think I will dedicate todays workout to pizza.
  • TBoom915
    TBoom915 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I work out for fries, cupcakes, and pizza! Yay!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I"m not kidding. I like my cake and I like my fries. If it means I have to run three miles a day and do 45 minutes of hellacious cardio, so be it.

Really though (but I am serious about the cake and fries) New year, new me. Focusing on getting stronger, not getting skinner. Skinny is just a fringe benefit of working out and eating healthy (with some treats in-between) My real goal is to be able to run from the zombies...when the zombies hit that is! HA!

I love to cook, bake, write, scrapbook, hike, do yoga, and dance (especially when I'm grocery shopping and "Sexy Back" comes on and my husband is with me... one has never seen a grown man so mortified!)

It doesn't matter how fast I'm going, cause I'm lapping everyone else who's sitting on the couch.

Yeay! A kindred spirit! I love the feeling of working out, but if I'm going to be truly honest, I work out so that I can eat lots of food. I love food! :) FR Sent! :)