Foods/drinks you should never eat or drink.

Options

Replies

• MallorieGreiner
    MallorieGreiner Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I didn't see Taco Bell, Dunkin Donuts, or Pizza Hut on this list.

Think I'm gonna skip my serving of whole grain pasta tomorrow

AND GO FOR ALL THREE \m/
  • rrowdiness
    rrowdiness Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I just came into this thread to say don't drink concentrated sulfuric acid or hydrochloric acid.

Also, never eat sodium cyanide or peroxides.

Don't listen to her, sheeple! Each of those products guarantees a 100% weight loss if consumed in sufficient quantities over a short period of time.
  • longtimeterp
    longtimeterp Posts: 614 Member
    Options

Here are the 5 main foods and drinks that you should never eat or drink and the fat will just drop off naturally.

you only list 4? lol
  • Kristinapedia
    Kristinapedia Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I don't eat/drink any of that, oh yay

ps-- what's #5? Is it so horrible you can't post it? lol
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I love orange juice
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Foods/drinks that you should never consume: anything you really don't want to. Life is too short to eat things you don't like or worry if your glass of orange juice is going to kill you.

Yep.
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Whole GRAIN is fine. Whole WHEAT..whole different story.

Wheat is a grain......
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Im going to continue to enjoy orange juice...100% juice...in moderation. And bread and pasta. And occasionally soy products. And probably whatever else anyone tells me never to eat. You can eat what you like, and best of luck to you. I'll be over here with my orange sauce chicken and edamame on whole wheat pasta, smiling.

Mmm...yeah.
  • T_X_L
    T_X_L Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "Research says" Really, what research? Without links to real scientific studies (Pubmed or New England Journal of Medicine is a good start), it's all just broscience. Sorry, whether it's this subject, or AGW (Bing it), I'm tired of this junk "science" .
  • Elzecat
    Options
    "Top 5" foods/drinks one should "never" eat or drink...but only four are listed.:huh:

Maybe lowering your carbs messes with your math skills? I already have terrible math skills so I think I'll keep eating my grains in moderation, thanks :smokin:
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    "Research says" Really, what research? Without links to real scientific studies (Pubmed or New England Journal of Medicine is a good start), it's all just broscience. Sorry, whether it's this subject, or AGW (Bing it), I'm tired of this junk "science" .

I love the 'broscience' term.

Everyone get's up in arms 'Don't eat this and looooooosssssseeee weight!!!! Eating X is what's keeping you from your goals!!!"

Everything in moderation. Heck, water ingested in sufficient quantities will kill you.
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    you can have a little of anything and youll be fine

also i saw that video also.. total B.S
  • Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Sorry, i meant 4
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    #5 is profit
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    #5 is Shakeology.

(Yeah, as if this thread wasn't already headed to an inevitable spiral of death. :drinker: )
  • danasueduncan
    Options
    Wow, it appears to me that most of your parents never taught you the saying 'If you don't have anything nice [POSITIVE] to say, then don't say anything at all'!! Some of you are just plain rude and it is completely unnecessary. Grow up.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    #5- Don't drink bleach.
  • Shann5315
    Shann5315 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Photogrrl what is with the hate, i'm just advising people. a nutritionist has given me this information, so it as to be right. i meant 4 there si no need to lash out at me when all i'm doing is trying to help people and myself. I see you have lost 30lb's good for you, but i am going to stick to what my nutritionist told me, after all they are the professionals and its facts. Say what you want, i dont care, all i care about is my health and other peoples. i have people backing me all the way and i hope you do too. People please stop hating i'm putting it out there for you as facts, you don't have to act on it if you dont want to. i put this up for positive reviews not negative.
  • danasueduncan
    Options
    I agree that people are being ridiculously rude in response to your information.
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I'm eating edamame on wheat toast tomorrow in honor of this thread...