Why are people so mean?

I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Clearly it's not a safe place.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    my journey

Good luck.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    You just should just stuck your fingers in your ears and started screaming SABOTAGE SABOTAGE.

Never let them see your weak spot. They'll shove a krispie kreme donut all up in there.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member

my journey

One does not simply walk into Krispy Kreme...
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Did you ask to speak to a manager? She was bullying you!!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    3! 3 people are mean threads! AH HA AH AH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    tumblr_m0g41jRB7X1qfgrmfo1_500.gif
  • Blastastic
    Blastastic Posts: 280 Member
    PerpetualDejaVu.gif
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

for your journey.

ap_lord_of_the_rings_dennys_lpl_121025_wblog.jpg
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Ha. Krispy Kreme is the dirty and unkempt man on the street corner with ashy lips selling you vials of crack. Or at least it's the way with me. I practically needed a detox program to be able to avoid that ****....
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    I think this thread gives us a "mean people" hat trick for the day lol
  • Pardon?

MuskokaWinterFun2012149-1.jpg
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Clearly it's not a safe place.

this. Stay safe op.

animated-gifs-9-12.gif?w=314&h=228
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Don't you know that any kind of processed food given to you quickly is poison?
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    You should have taken the dozen and eaten your pain away...... that always helps.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    She's jealous and trying to sabotage you.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Filled donuts are gross. Best to stick with the ones with the holes in the middle. Holes have no calories.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    The more important point here is that you haven't told us what we're doing wrong yet.
  • felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Win