Why are people so mean?

Replies

• dmkirk28
    dmkirk28 Posts: 75 Member
    Sorry that you got bullied but why were you in there in the first place?????? 6 donuts in one day....think before you eat :) That's my calorie allotment for like 4 days....
  • LaSutopia
    LaSutopia Posts: 1,164 Member
    I choked on my water when you said 6 filled donuts in one day :) I have to have my donuts every now and then as well...but I hope you were joking with the 6 in one day being what you consider sticking to your diet....if that works for you, then you GOTTA share that little morsel. (cause I love donuts as well and would love to eat more and not hate myself for the weight gain lol....:/ BUT that said....she was being very unprofessional and should not have said all that! I don't think I would talk about being on a diet in a donut shop though...that is kinda asking for it. Sadly a lot of people are mean and they just don't care about your feelings. I really hope you don't think Im trying to put down on you... :) no judging here...just speaking from what works for me and I MUST stay away from the donuts (and pizza, candy, cakes etc) as much as possible :(Boo....Im not that great at it yet but Im trying
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    krispy-kreme.jpg&sa=X&ei=Wtj2UKu7HZD9qQHZj4G4BQ&ved=0CAwQ8wc4iAE&usg=AFQjCNE79EPlDsujqG18saWZiQ7C90WBmQ

What is wrong with that demon child!! And why does the hand have two thumbs??? This picture is totaly freaking me out, man!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    donuts_zps3f8e843f.jpg
  • Someone told me that if you use a straw to suck the lemon out of the middle, the calories you burn from sucking are more than the actual calories in the filling. So it's like negative calories. But someone else told me that will put me in starvation mode, so after I eat the donuts, I have to go for a cheeseburger to counteract it.

You, my friend, are a genius!
  • LaSutopia
    A diabetic walked into a doughnut shop...he didn't walk out....the end.

It is pretty silly to be mentioning that you're 'on a diet' while in a doughnut shop, that's really all there is to it. I'd laugh too, not because I am mean, but because the irony would be overwhelming.

Yes! Your funny. lol. It is kinda ironic...(but no meanness intended)
  • My food fantasy is to be at the end of the Krispy Kreme Donut conveyor belt with my mouth open....nom nom nom......tee hee! Sorry that lady was mean to you hun!
  • ZoeLifts
    Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!
  • I never would have used the word diet inside a Krispie Kreme. The server first of all shouldn't have tried to talk you into getting a dozen after you had said no thank you. I would have just said I only need or want 6 not a dozen. Thanks but no thanks and left it at that. Anything beyond that is bound to get a bad response. TMI with someone serving fatty treats isn't going to get you a good response. Just saying next time just say thanks but no thanks whenever in this situation.

I ordered a half serving at a restaurant last night. A full serving would have been way too much food for me. I was barely able to finish what I had. Had a small salad plus my main course. I didn't explain to her why I wanted the half serving. Its no ones business. A lady at the table behind me was going on and on about how she is doing WW to her server and it was frustrating the server I'm doing WW as well but I'm not going to go on and on about it in public and irritate my server who has other tables to wait on and certainly doesn't want to stand there listening to me going over how many points or calories everything on the menu could be. Most people don't care or don't have the time.

I *THINK* the OP was kidding.

Ding, ding, ding...and we have a winner folks!

que triumphant music and confetti!
  • LaSutopia
    Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!

I would give you a cupcake if I had one....I would keep the unicorn kiss if I found one though....go find your own unicorn! LOL :)
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    You should have taken the dozen and eaten your pain away...... that always helps.

Nice edit.....If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
    I clued in just as i did my first post - the coffee kicked in a little late. it was only a minute!!!!!
  • LaSutopia
    I never would have used the word diet inside a Krispie Kreme. The server first of all shouldn't have tried to talk you into getting a dozen after you had said no thank you. I would have just said I only need or want 6 not a dozen. Thanks but no thanks and left it at that. Anything beyond that is bound to get a bad response. TMI with someone serving fatty treats isn't going to get you a good response. Just saying next time just say thanks but no thanks whenever in this situation.

I ordered a half serving at a restaurant last night. A full serving would have been way too much food for me. I was barely able to finish what I had. Had a small salad plus my main course. I didn't explain to her why I wanted the half serving. Its no ones business. A lady at the table behind me was going on and on about how she is doing WW to her server and it was frustrating the server I'm doing WW as well but I'm not going to go on and on about it in public and irritate my server who has other tables to wait on and certainly doesn't want to stand there listening to me going over how many points or calories everything on the menu could be. Most people don't care or don't have the time.

I *THINK* the OP was kidding.

Ding, ding, ding...and we have a winner folks!

que triumphant music and confetti!

I was thinking that this MUST be a joke....but sadly sometimes it is not and I did not want to be the one to hurt to OP's feelings by saying "YOU DID WHAT! OMG!" LOL
  • Why are you people being so mean? He came here for support and you attack his food choices. He did ask for 6 instead of the usual dozen, that is a huge accomplishment. I came to this website for cupcakes and unicorn kisses and you are not fulfilling my request, so I am mad at you all!!!!

No cupcakes..but I do have six extra donuts if you want to have a picnic with me....
  • ZoeLifts

I would give you a cupcake if I had one....I would keep the unicorn kiss if I found one though....go find your own unicorn! LOL :)

That's so unfair and unsupportive of you, I deserve the unicorn kisses.
  • KimLovesDon
    KimLovesDon Posts: 152 Member
    I don't have a unicorn. He died. How about some Hershey kisses? NOM NOM NOM!
  • LaSutopia

oH FINE...I will share my unicorn...
  • leodru
    leodru Posts: 321 Member
    I had a similar problem today except i went to the supermarket and asked for 3 chicken fingers...... the woman only gave me 2. I think she was calling me fat under her breath.... i want that chicken finger - i deserve it!!!!!! i think she might be creeping me on MFP and tracking what I eat and realizes i cant control myself. The substituted cheese string is not cutting it AT ALL!
  • ZoeLifts
    I don't have a unicorn. He died. How about some Hershey kisses? NOM NOM NOM!

Somehow I get this feeling I am being tricked into a trip to candy mountain...
  • ZoeLifts

oH FINE...I will share my unicorn...

Thank you for seeing my side of the issue and supporting my goals, no matter how outrageous!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Chris Rock says that Krispy Kreme donoughts have CRACK in them, maybe that's why the people are so mean?