Why are people so mean?

Replies

• Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Filled donuts are gross. Best to stick with the ones with the holes in the middle. Holes have no calories.

I agree whole heartily ...I like poking my tongue in the middle and licking the sugar off. :love:
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    You should have ordered glazed.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

So what did u do, did you buy the donuts, or walk out?
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    You are right...she was mean! Who is she to tell you what works!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,010 Member
    You should have taken the dozen and eaten your pain away...... that always helps.

Nice edit.....If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,275 Member
    for your journey
    midnighttrain.gif \m/
  • I went into Krispie Kreme this morning, and asked for lemon filled donuts, and the lady behind the counter tried to sell me a dozen instead of the 6 I had asked for. When I told her that six in one day was enough, because I was watching my weight and trying to work out more, she just laughed at me and said I should stop lifting heavy and do less cardio because the filling in the lemon donuts is fat free anyway. What is wrong with these people. Why can't they just agree with me and support my journey?

So what did u do, did you buy the donuts, or walk out?

I got my six donuts from a different donut-slinger...and ate them on the stairmaster....
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    they are *kitten* hangry!!!!!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    The more important point here is that you haven't told us what we're doing wrong yet.

Corn Hollio!
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Damn I miss Krispy Kreme....and I really want a donut now
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Well, you should have clearly asked for the Boston Cream - or what they call "Chocolate Iced Custard Filled."

Great - now I want a donut. Thanks for being so mean to me... :angry:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    *yawn*
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    1358274004_trust_fall_fail.gif
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    krispy-kreme-bacon-cheddar-cheeseburgers.jpg

Not lemon.. but for your journey.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    The world is a dangerous place.

Never leave home.
  • The more important point here is that you haven't told us what we're doing wrong yet.

Corn Hollio!

Are you threatening me.....???
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    I never would have used the word diet inside a Krispie Kreme. The server first of all shouldn't have tried to talk you into getting a dozen after you had said no thank you. I would have just said I only need or want 6 not a dozen. Thanks but no thanks and left it at that. Anything beyond that is bound to get a bad response. TMI with someone serving fatty treats isn't going to get you a good response. Just saying next time just say thanks but no thanks whenever in this situation.

I ordered a half serving at a restaurant last night. A full serving would have been way too much food for me. I was barely able to finish what I had. Had a small salad plus my main course. I didn't explain to her why I wanted the half serving. Its no ones business. A lady at the table behind me was going on and on about how she is doing WW to her server and it was frustrating the server I'm doing WW as well but I'm not going to go on and on about it in public and irritate my server who has other tables to wait on and certainly doesn't want to stand there listening to me going over how many points or calories everything on the menu could be. Most people don't care or don't have the time.
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    you could have went ahead and got the dozen and shared! I'm so sorry she was being unsupportive tho!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Did you report her to the mods? I hear they have a mobile squad that signs people up for MFP just to ban them from the forums.
    True story.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    People are *kitten*...Bottom line dude. Cheer up!