WHAT ARE ALL MY SINGLE FRIENDS DOING FOR VALENTINE'S DAY?

Options

Replies

• Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    I'm probley gonna make cupcakes and sit by the door waiting for my valentine to "come home from work" so I can surprise her, but when she doesn't come home from work i'll tell myself she probley had to stay late because of her big business project and she will cme home soon. I'll then eat all the cupcakes myself and maybe microwave a charbroiled cheesy meat patty banquet meal and attempt to play with myself in depression while watching prison break on netflix.
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Probably not much.....
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I don't celebrate Valentine's Day.
    That being said, since it falls on Thursday night, I will be raiding. I would rather raid than celebrated a stupid date like Valentine's Day. Why not celebrate the love you feel for your significant other every single day instead of one day a year? BS. I call BS. lol

I AGREE 100000000000000%. To me valentine's day is a made up day to make all the single women feel bad about their relationships situation (or lack there of) and involved women use it to measure how much teh significant other "loves them". My husband nor I care for the whole idea and we agree that if we needed 1 day to "celebrate our love" it would be out anniversary.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    it's a Thursday... I'm going to go boxing and beat up some poor sap who doesn't realize that I'm bitter about being single and having no one to... spend time with.

Then I'm going to remember that even when I was married, I was REALLY lucky if I even got a card.

On my way home from boxing, I'm gonna pick up a chicken snack wrap from tim hortons and an espresso, then come home and zumba, and spend some time with MFPeeps and maybe drink something alcoholic.

After that... it's between me and the alcohol and I'M NOT TELLING!!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Its a thursday. So my friends and I (mixed males and female group) will be hititng the local bar drinking, singing and dancing our *kitten* off. Oh and saving tons of money by not buying people crap lol
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It's a Thursday, so I will be in class until 1030 pm. Yea, my V-days ALWAYS suck.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,723 Member
    Options
    Drowning my sorrows in copious amounts of liquor.

So there's a slight chance of nudes in my in box?
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    scribblymouse-238x450.jpeg

Theres no way in hell you're single...

lol, thanks. but i am.

I'd heard that the last man in Denmark died some years ago. Apparently it's true.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend let alone a month from now.

Oh wait, I'm going to meet a few of my MFpeeps this weekend!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    It's just another day to me. I know some people like it, but if I were in a relationship I'd rather celebrate a day with just my partner than at the same time as basically everyone else. Seems pointless.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    getting drunk as a *kitten* skunk and drunk texting all the guys ive slept with and tell them they are missing out on a great piece of *kitten*.
    Sounds like a good idea! I'm stealing it! lol
  • jimmyalice1984
    jimmyalice1984 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Lol funny thread - I'm glad I don't have to worry about it, no going out to an overcrowded restaurant, being given chocolates that I don't want and expensive flowers, (why don't men listen when you tell them not to waste money on rubbish like that, I'd rather a new pair of trainers or exercise dvd), nope, that is the date I will be scrutinising my body in the mirror to see if my Jillian Michaels dvd's are making enough changes for my holiday in May. If not I will order Insanity and earn that holiday by putting myself through 60 days of torture :ohwell:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    getting drunk as a *kitten* skunk and drunk texting all the guys ive slept with and tell them they are missing out on a great piece of *kitten*.
    Sounds like a good idea! I'm stealing it! lol

lol... that would take me all of 3 minutes...
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I'll break up with all the women I'm dating just before and then make up with them just after. . It's a lot cheaper that way.
  • greenmm1980
    greenmm1980 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Being a single mom, my 2 boys and I will be having family game night. We will redbox a new xbox game and then play a few board games after dinner. Just another day in my book.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Work, followed by the gym and sleep. (I'm such a romantic) Anyone that says "Happy Valentine's day" to me in person will be met by a death glare and silence........unless she's cute....... >.>
  • cdpark617
    cdpark617 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    About 1700 calories and an hour on the treadmill :-(
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'll probably forget it's Valentine's Day and just do my normal, daily routine .. LOL It's really not a very important day.. just a big ol' marketing hoopla these days.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    scribblymouse-238x450.jpeg

Theres no way in hell you're single...

lol, thanks. but i am.

Who was the idiot that screwed that one up? :flowerforyou:
  • Amazonbella
    Options
    Make it a fun girls night out with pamatini's and seeking out the table full of single men! LOL :)