girls with tattoos... yay? nay?

Options

Replies

• Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....

Yup. Gotta love @sshole mentality as well. You don't know me or probably most of the men who posted in the affirmative to the original question. As such do not presume to know why we answered the way we did. I'm sorry, but I do not "kowtow" to anyone, man or woman. It just so happens that I love the art of tattooing and especially appreciate it on the female body of which I am also very fond. I have no problem with people who do not like tattoos, but I do take issue with ignorant donks.

Funny there would have to be one tool who'd take person umbrage at a broad generalization. I don't recall it addressing this to "IronMikeFox", and yet you apparently are insecure enough that, out of all the men on here, I was apparently referring to YOU. Personally, I figured my comment was pretty on point, given the number of dudes on here you could tell would say they LOVE tattoos on chicks simply BECAUCE it's on a chick (as in, "My name is IronMikeFox, I'm suave, and you're just HAWT with that ink"). I, myself, don't have a problem saying I think they DON'T look good on a chick. Free country....my opinion. Sucks for you if it's not in line with your's, as I could care less what you think.....
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Essentially, the summarization on here is that 1) women who have them think they're awesome (shocker), 2) guys who kowtow to women will (by default) like them (shocker), and 3) those of us who happen to think they DON'T look good on women are sexist. Yup, gotta love the lemming mentality.....

Well aren't you a ****. Nobody said you were sexist, people who say men look good with tattoos and women don't are sexist.

Get over yourself and pay attention
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    Don't like them on men or women. I never saw one that didn't reduce the person's attractiveness.

I think they are a very clever IQ test.

Apparently I am stupid? I guess my obgyn was stupid too since he had sleeves. Man, stupid Dr's!
    I guess its good people like you would avoid people like me, my awesomeness would be too much for you and your old *kitten* heart would implode on itself. Muah!
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Don't like them on men or women. I never saw one that didn't reduce the person's attractiveness.

I think they are a very clever IQ test.

Apparently I am stupid? I guess my obgyn was stupid too since he had sleeves. Man, stupid Dr's!
    I guess its good people like you would avoid people like me, my awesomeness would be too much for you and your old *kitten* heart would implode on itself. Muah!

Win.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    VERY sexy!!!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Options

Well aren't you a ****. Nobody said you were sexist, people who say men look good with tattoos and women don't are sexist.

And you can't take a generalization. Try getting over YOURself.....
  • jaurora2
    jaurora2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like something to use my tongue on "stayin in the lines' ooolala

lmao exactly
  • Vicki_78
    Vicki_78 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i've got 8 tattoos and just as many piercings... and many more to come - don't care what others think :)
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Nope. I'm perfectly content with how into myself I am.

Also, that wasn't a generalization you made. But good job at repeating yourself, super witty.
  • IronMikeFox
    Options

Yup. Gotta love @sshole mentality as well. You don't know me or probably most of the men who posted in the affirmative to the original question. As such do not presume to know why we answered the way we did. I'm sorry, but I do not "kowtow" to anyone, man or woman. It just so happens that I love the art of tattooing and especially appreciate it on the female body of which I am also very fond. I have no problem with people who do not like tattoos, but I do take issue with ignorant donks.

Funny there would have to be one tool who'd take person umbrage at a broad generalization. I don't recall it addressing this to "IronMikeFox", and yet you apparently are insecure enough that, out of all the men on here, I was apparently referring to YOU. Personally, I figured my comment was pretty on point, given the number of dudes on here you could tell would say they LOVE tattoos on chicks simply BECAUCE it's on a chick (as in, "My name is IronMikeFox, I'm suave, and you're just HAWT with that ink"). I, myself, don't have a problem saying I think they DON'T look good on a chick. Free country....my opinion. Sucks for you if it's not in line with your's, as I could care less what you think.....

LOL. Um ... no I did not think you were referring to me. I was referring to your broad generalization about the guys saying they like girls with tattoos. But thank you very much for confirming my assertion that you are an ignorant @ss.
  • TexasDragon45
    Options
    All depends on where they are and what they are...
    flash art is tacky, be original and go with something from the mind of the artist, with your input of course.
    Some tats on chicks should only be visible in the bedroom, others are okay when out. Its all subjective!
  • Tatonka_usn
    Options

LOL. Um ... no I did not think you were referring to me. I was referring to your broad generalization about the guys saying they like girls with tattoos. But thank you very much for confirming my assertion that you are an ignorant @ss.

No problem.....as you were the ONLY male who seemed bothered enough to make it an issue, I appreciate you validating my assertion that you are an insecure turd.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Options

Also, that wasn't a generalization you made. But good job at repeating yourself, super witty.

Actually, it pretty much WAS a generalization, but it's nice that you're so inclined to split hairs and talk in semantics. That said, congratulations on your contentment being a narcisist.....
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options

Actually, it pretty much WAS a generalization, but it's nice that you're so inclined to split hairs and talk in semantics. That said, congratulations on your contentment being a narcisist.....

I pity your wife and children for having to live with such an angry troll.

Fyi, just because I like myself doesn't make me a narcisist. However, I'd take being a narcicst over a bitter old man full of ignorance and hate.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    hell yes.

#inkmywholebodyidontgiveamother****
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What is wrong with narcissism? Self-love can be awesome.
  • TheConsciousFoody
    Options
    What is wrong with narcissism? Self-love can be awesome.

Self-love is important!
  • snoopytwins
    snoopytwins Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Your dad (not your "old man") sounds like my kind of gentleman. He's probably around my age. We grew up in a more genteel time when 'please' and 'thank you' were common (even expected) and failure to say 'yes, sir' or 'no, ma'am' when addressing an older person would get you in trouble.

What does this have to do with the topic? A more genteel time? Because I have tattos, it's an automatic indicator that I don't have manners or know the intracacies of genteel mannerisms. You, ma'am, made too far an outreaching generalization here. My father, who incidentally is old enough to be your father (dad is 90) approves of me in every way and raised me to know how to respect others as well as to be my own person.

You did not simply indicate that you prefer plain skin...or even unmarked skin. You chose the words desecrate and mutilate, I.e., to violently disrespect and degrade (which, personally isn't offensive to me...you see it that way, it's fine by me). But, do not pretend that your response was as genteel as you now claim (to clarify...big difference between plain skin and desecrated skin). I take no issue with your stance...it's all in the manner of delivery. You know...more bees with honey. Oh yes...my dad taught me that.
  • NinjaTheGinger
    NinjaTheGinger Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I find tattoos and piercings attractive on anyone, but I may be bias due to all the ones I have ;P
  • bbbbb33333
    bbbbb33333 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Why ruin a work of art?