Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options
Obviously the biggest and best reward will be feeling fit and great!
But I have heard of some people having rewards for themselves.

I thought of saving until then and then going and buying new fun clothes to fit when I reach my goal!

But then I thought about short term goals and rewards, do you have short term rewards for yourself? If so, what??

:)

Replies

• srcardinal10
    srcardinal10 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Reward: to run outside in a sports bra during summer. :)
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

This was mine! Finally reached the point where I can do so without feeling weird :)
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep.....gonna go to California with my best bud(s) and take a yoga course from
    Bob Harper
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided exactly what I want my short term goals to be yet (each 25lbs? less... more...?) BUT I have come up with a really great reward (for me) once I reach my final goal... I'm going to hire a professional photographer and do a photo shoot with my pupster down at the lake... I have never really liked getting my photo taken and yet have always longed for gorgeous photos of me with Bax... I'm excited I'll be doing this.

And yes, I fully expect that I'll need a new wardrobe, but for me, that's not a reward, it's a necessity... ; D
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Yep, you're def gonna need new clothes! I've been buying a couple smaller things here and there as I need them.

I'm only 4 lbs away from my goal weight and I didn't really have a reward in my mind, but I'm going on vacation in a couple months to an island and I just bought myself an expensive bikini to wear there! It will definitely be rewarding to wear it in public (instead of just flaunting myself around my bedroom...) and feel good!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Smaller jeans? For every 10-15 pounds I lose, I get a size smaller. Part joke, but all kidding aside-it's just nice that I'm getting fitter and I like being able to fit into my old clothes again. I have clothes left that are one more size lower and then I'll have to go buy stuff. I'm really looking forward to it. In my worl, any size that doesn't start with an "X" is a big NSV!
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Yep.....gonna go to California with my best bud(s) and take a yoga course from
    Bob Harper

STOP seriously?!!? Jealous!
  • RawTriGal
    RawTriGal Posts: 190 Member
    Options

This was mine! Finally reached the point where I can do so without feeling weird :)

oh.... I love this one, too.... will I be brave enough.....?
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    These are all awesome :)
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    189710525586p.jpg
  • fairykelly13
    fairykelly13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I didn't really do many short term goals, but I bought myself a brand new wardrobe of nice clothes that were 8 sizes smaller than when I started! :-)

I bought clothes when I had to during my losses, but I always bought sale rack from Old Navy or something like that to keep the cost down. When I finally made it, I bought the wardrobe I always wanted. I should have bought stock in Loft before my shopping! haha
  • tallgirlshelley
    tallgirlshelley Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a tasteful, yet super sexy boudoir photo shoot!
  • 1987RFS
    1987RFS Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I know it isn't great to use food as a way of rewarding oneself, but i'd like to treat my friends to sushi and drinks once my goals are met. Also, I might get a really nice blender or juicer once i'm at my half way mark.
  • groversa
    Options
    I didn't really do many short term goals, but I bought myself a brand new wardrobe of nice clothes that were 8 sizes smaller than when I started! :-)

I bought clothes when I had to during my losses, but I always bought sale rack from Old Navy or something like that to keep the cost down. When I finally made it, I bought the wardrobe I always wanted. I should have bought stock in Loft before my shopping! haha

haha! That is great though! And it is smart not to spend too much on clothes until I am there I feel like, I'll have to get new ones anyway!
  • groversa
    Options
    I know it isn't great to use food as a way of rewarding oneself, but i'd like to treat my friends to sushi and drinks once my goals are met. Also, I might get a really nice blender or juicer once i'm at my half way mark.

I have a few blenders, like the Oyster. They can be great for health shakes and such :)
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    A passport but it looks like I'll hit goal before I have the money saved. Oh well, I'll keep saving anyway.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I will be taking a beach vacation and will be able to walk on the beach without my shirt again without feeling like my gut is dragging in the sand.
  • zen_kat
    Options
    I try to reward myself with a little extra something. I don't normally buy material items if I can help it, so at my 10 lbs lost, I bought myself a new purse ($5), at my 20 lbs lost I purchased some new scents for my aroma warmer (~$10). At the moment, my husband and I are in the process of purchasing a new home, so I think my 30 lbs lost (hopefully right on time with closing) will be my reward then.

I did buy a new pair of jeans in there somewhere too, but when the old pair is sliding off my butt, I think was more a necessity. :D
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    My ultimate reward for when I get to my goal weight will be to have a Jessica Rabbit style dress to show off my new body that I will have worked very hard for... and wear it on an Eastern Med Cruise!!!
  • Fr3shStrt
    Fr3shStrt Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I would love to do a tasteful, yet super sexy boudoir photo shoot!

:heart: this

In the meantime, I'm thinking a massage when I get half way there.