Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options

Replies

• mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yeah I made a list of little rewards every 10 pounds. Just something I thought would be fun and a great way to treat myself that WASNT food :)
  • fittiefoodiemommy
    fittiefoodiemommy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have recently started the C25K program and am signed up for a 5K on March 23! I'm very excited! It will be an extremely rewarding accomplishment! :D
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Yep.....gonna go to California with my best bud(s) and take a yoga course from
    Bob Harper

STOP seriously?!!? Jealous!

Yes, seriously...he still does yoga classes....hehehe....I have to hug that man...I adore him
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have long & short term rewards range from lower to higher = )

movie night
    book
    earrings
    manicure/nails
    pedicure
    new jeans
    new boots
    massage
    cooking class
    new clothes
    IPad
    short trip
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started a workout tip jar... I tip myself $1 for every workout. after 100 workouts I will buy myself something nice.... probably boots... ok that may take another 100 workouts..... for the boots I want
    I LOVE this!!!!
  • krisiepoo
    krisiepoo Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I have rewards for small and large goals

obese-overweight I get a facial
    under 200 I get a massage
    goal - a boob reduction :))
  • coe28
    coe28 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting a tattoo with my son's name and footprints for about 2 years now. Once I get to my goal weight that will be my reward :happy:
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree, and the awesome feeling of going up to 1600 calories to maintain :D
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a tattoo as well :)
    Picture of it in my pictures section of my profile - ultimate goal is 132lbs but booking the tattoo when I hit 140 :smile:
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Barbados w/ best friend
    a Caribbean Island w/ BF
    Miami && Italy w/ sister and mum
    Africa && LA w/mum

(my last summer of free holidays so I'm taking advantage...plus possibly the last time I'll be living with my best friend :cry: !)

High-waisted bikini
    Nipple or Belly button piercing
    £2k on clothes

Possibly
    1.one of those awful europe holidays like malaga with the guys :sad:
    2. Tattoo
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    A new driver's license photo! My most recent one is going to expire in less than a year and was from 220lbs ago :)
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    my reward is to have a 3some with twins.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I started a workout tip jar... I tip myself $1 for every workout. after 100 workouts I will buy myself something nice.... probably boots... ok that may take another 100 workouts..... for the boots I want
    I LOVE this!!!!

i do also. this is a great idea. more people should do it.
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Yep.....gonna go to California with my best bud(s) and take a yoga course from
    Bob Harper

Awesome! Have a blast!
  • davoiscool
    davoiscool Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well hopefully my reward will be being able to really smash a 100 mile charity bike ride I'm doing in August, and look good doing it.

And buy more clothes haha!
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I reward myself daily I have a jar that I decorated and each day I exercise and eat right I get to add one dollar to my jar. I love seeing my money build up and when I do I use it for new clothes, pedicures, or a massage. Something fun that I have earned and I try not to reward myself with food I am a food addict lol.
  • aimeeernest
    aimeeernest Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    lol damnit I just made a post about this and didnt see this already long-running one. Sorry!

My Reward is a bikini. I hope to have made great progress by summer so it fits the timeline. I've actually NEVER worn a bikini so this would be a huge reward for myself. I was always too insecure in the past. (even when I was thin).

I want to be able to have that awesome picture of myself looking amazing in a bikini to look back on when i'm 70 years old and think "damn I was hot stuff!" lol
  • Aoife_Eile
    Aoife_Eile Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ideal prize would be a sunny holiday, but seeing as I'm just a lowly intern at the moment it will probably be some new clothes, or possibly a relaxing hotel break somewhere in the country. Then again, who knows where I'll be 12lb from now? :)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    My reward is buying another workout video and keep going
  • DynamitePink
    DynamitePink Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Long term goal- A pair of True Religion Skinny Jeans size 26 & a gold waitband chain! I don't know I envision myself wearing a gold chain around my waist. But I can't wait. I'm a 28 now!
    Short term goals-Pedicures! My feet need "TLC" with all the running I'm doing.