Do you have a reward for making it to your goal??

Options

Replies

• asbandr
    asbandr Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    When I get to goal, which is a roundabout number for weight, but for me goal is feeling confident in my body and having some muscle tone, I plan to get a tattoo I've been wanting. It's the perfect way to pace myself and make sure I still want it by then.
  • zen_kat
    Options
    My ultimate reward for when I get to my goal weight will be to have a Jessica Rabbit style dress to show off my new body that I will have worked very hard for... and wear it on an Eastern Med Cruise!!!

That sounds awesome!
  • LuckyStarrGal
    LuckyStarrGal Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and have several but always wanted one on my belly area. So when I loose the 40 lbs I've got hanging around most of which is hanging around my core area, I'm getting a huge on right on my belly!!!
  • LaStefany
    LaStefany Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have a few short term goals and rewards. They are about a month apart, give or take a week or too.
    First reward is a Bobble, (a cool water bottle that filters the water as you drink it!)
    Next, is an iPod Shuffle. (Gotta have my music when I'm running, can't wait.)
    Then, awesome Barefoot Running Shoes! (oh baby, so beautiful.)

I'm only allowed to buy these things if I have been living and eating HEALTHY each month or so.
    Working out everyday, following my C25k program. No junk food or eating fast food, and not going over my calorie limit. (:
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Not sure really. I have 12 more pounds to go. Probably get new clothes. Get a bikini if I look good enough in one.
  • elothen
    elothen Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Personally I'm going to go gorge myself at Pizza Inn ;-) It's horrible but I absolutely LOVE the bad foods. My end game is to get to my target weight, then eat 80%+ healthy and then whatever I want the rest of the time. If the weight (and gut) start coming back I'll replan.
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I bought a scooter when I hit my original goal. Okay, I know that's not the norm, but consider it my mid-life crisis. I lowered my goal by 15 pounds and I'm almost there. DH and I are renewing our vows in April, so my final goal will just be to look beautiful and fit in my renewal photos since I was huge in our wedding photos.
  • JElizabethJB
    Options
    I have little rewards along the way with ever twenty or so pounds. But my big GOAL Reward is a pair of hand made, custom fit Jeans. A Wonderful Guy that I worship with makes them locally and 20% of the cost of the jeans goes to end sex trafficking. I LOVE the company, but I am not buying expensive jeans until I am at a weight that I will stay at for a while! Check out the Jeans though. www.billiamjeans.com They JUST came out with Female jeans, the guys jeans are phenomenal!!!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I've had to buy a lot of clothes along the way but the one thing I am waiting to buy until I reach my goal is a little black dress.
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    A naval piercing
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    A naval piercing

Orange you glad you can't pierce your banana?

ETA: Serious answer, I am going to a speed dating event, dressing to kill, and then going to spend the whole night being the most insane horrible dating cliche I can imagine. Talking about my innumerable cats (that don't actually exist, ftr), taking phone calls from my parents, not letting the other person get a word in edgewise (or else not saying a word and just staring, with a little drool on my lip...). Yes. I am evil.
  • cyberblonde
    cyberblonde Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I bought an expensive pair of skinny jeans and remind myself every time I wear them how much effort it took to get into them in hope that I will stay this size!
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    My big goal, is to finally take a cruise! Without any kids, and in sexy *kitten* swimsuit! :bigsmile:
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I want a tattoo on my ribs :)
  • Brianna716
    Brianna716 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    A naval piercing

Orange you glad you can't pierce your banana?

:laugh: Well if I had a banana to pierce I'm sure I could...
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    I've had to buy a lot of clothes along the way but the one thing I am waiting to buy until I reach my goal is a little black dress.

Love this idea!

Congrats on the job well done so far!
  • bhopejones
    Options
    some new Miss Me jeans :) also I'm HOPING a beach trip is in my near future so hopefully my reward will ultimately be NOT being embarrassed on the beach :)
  • LaurelKucy
    LaurelKucy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm rewarding myself with a haircut! I used to wear my hair short all the time, but I've been scared since I gained weight that if I cut it all off my face would look chubby. When I get to my first mini-goal, I will be at the weight I was the last time I had short hair.
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    When I hit my final goal... I am getting my next tattoo.... its nothing major but one I found at the beginning of the month when I started all of this! So that's exciting!
    Mini goals.... Maybe a Starbucks... and then an extra walk that night :)
  • sreed016
    sreed016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want a tattoo on my ribs :)

That is my reward too! A new bikini and a rib tattoo.

My first and probably only tattoo :)