Revenge Weight Loss....

Options
sgtrowley
sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
So MFP Friends... who here has honestly had a hidden motive to let an EX see you sexy an happy due to weight loss in order to make them jelious.......

Replies

• LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Im guilty.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Already have... it felt great. He now stalks me on Facebook calling me his number one "MILF" Bahaha.. loser
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    DUH~!
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yep left me when I was bulking and now cutting.
  • itsdonna35
    Options
    Oh definitely count me as a YES
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    It's not my motivation because I don't care what my exes think. But it might be a happy accident at some point. Lol
  • feliciajonesmejia
    Options
    Been there done that! LOL ten years ago my ex husband cheated on me constantly and always blamed it on my weight that it was my fault... this provided the hatred that provided the motivation to keep on track! I worked out two hours a day five days a week and stuck to high protein low carb low fat diet... and i lost 55 pounds. Looked great, felt great and ahahaha of course he wanted me back. but it was TOOOO late. If someone loves you, they will love you for YOU no matter what your weight. It was wonderful to see that look on his face when he saw me. Priceless!
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well, I honestly for one did it to make ANY EX jealous! LOL, and it has WORKED!!! and my boyfriend now, would like me to lose more weight, but only so i am healthy and is extremely supportive! I feel like karma has worked in my favor for once!!! :happy:
  • Cassi_Eats_Apples
    Options
    STAHP. Thats not why you do it. You do it to be healthy.
  • ahart78
    ahart78 Posts: 28
    Options
    I think the better question is Who DOESN'T have this motive ;)
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    lol... Not what I intended ... But Honestly... Id love an EX to see me with a six pack lol... "oh how the tables have turned..."
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Guilty, that was way before myfitnesspal though. Now I'm doing it for me and I want to be a tank xD
  • PrimroseFlower
    PrimroseFlower Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    At least you were honest....:wink:
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    Been there done that! LOL ten years ago my ex husband cheated on me constantly and always blamed it on my weight that it was my fault... this provided the hatred that provided the motivation to keep on track! I worked out two hours a day five days a week and stuck to high protein low carb low fat diet... and i lost 55 pounds. Looked great, felt great and ahahaha of course he wanted me back. but it was TOOOO late. If someone loves you, they will love you for YOU no matter what your weight. It was wonderful to see that look on his face when he saw me. Priceless!

I am so proud of you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Nope. I like being strong and healthy.

By the way, most people won't care, because they probably didn't break up with their partner solely because of their weight.
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    So MFP Friends... who here has honestly had a hidden motive to let an EX see you sexy an happy due to weight loss in order to make them jelious.......

wife divorced me at 320lbs...about a year later she wanted me to drop off something she left at home...i dropped it off at her work at about 230lbs...her co-workers were like "wow, he looks great!!"...she was upset I heard.
  • jpuderbaugh
    jpuderbaugh Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I think the better question is Who DOESN'T have this motive ;)

Those of us who don't have exes.
  • MaraJade13
    Options
    Guilty! big time!
  • rascallycat
    rascallycat Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    STAHP. Thats not why you do it. You do it to be healthy.

really? this is why I do it! And if that means making an ex jealous.. so be it

320539_374488555973371_874212330_n_zpsd5e7cc25-1_zps7bb50a7d.jpg
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    im doing this because im jealous watching movies with topless scenes.. that bothers me.. ALOT.... and im trying to be the best me yet!!!!! im planning by 2014 i will be!