Revenge Weight Loss....

Options

Replies

• lisadiane41
    Options
    I agree if someone loves you then they love you for who you are whether you gained weight or not. You take vows for better or worse. Or do they do not matter anymore?
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    first time around! and it worked! was skinny (for me) toned, just got married, and then got a pu$$y *kitten* email from him whining about how sorry he was and how he missed me. replied with my wedding pic.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    doing this for an ex isnt the reason but rather the bonus for many people.. i for sure look better than i did when i was with my 2 exs and if they saw me now the way i am before i start my sexy journey they would already be jealous....... so... im not doing this for my exs.. im doing this to look at myself naked and feel WOW!!!
  • sgtrowley
    sgtrowley Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    lol, Ya know I dont think a whole lot about my EX's but deep down.. Everyone that "Broke up with me" I want to see me now... Im so Much "Hotter" ... I think its human nature..
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I think the better question is Who DOESN'T have this motive ;)

Those of us who don't have exes.

This applies to me also.
  • fmouco
    fmouco Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I think the better question is Who DOESN'T have this motive ;)

I was asking myself this same question...
  • gitanagirl
    gitanagirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Oh..... Yes..... I am so going to look like Megan Fox when I'm done with this... :)
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I agree if someone loves you then they love you for who you are whether you gained weight or not. You take vows for better or worse. Or do they do not matter anymore?

not really...if you married someone slim and they gained a lot of weight over the years, i'd understand them losing attraction.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Guilty! lost 35lbs then gained 30 back when I fell in love with the right guy.. then took 40 off and still going.. all over the last 2 years... :)
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    I was skinny when I divorced my ex I weighted 124 pounds. And he weight 300. I did not divorce him for his weight he was just mean to me and my children. Now after 7 years I gained a few pounds so I am losing the weight for me and not anyone else. I never judge people by their weight. It is who you are in the inside that matters to me. I just want to be healthy for my children because I have health issues.
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    No ex in the romantic sense, but an ex-coworker who'd always talked down to me, and dismissed my contribution to the team and admitted that it was because I was obese, and therefore obviously 'weak, and lacking in self-control'.

Saw her later at a conference. She weighed more than I ever had, and couldn't keep up with me walking.
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    first time around! and it worked! was skinny (for me) toned, just got married, and then got a pu$$y *kitten* email from him whining about how sorry he was and how he missed me. replied with my wedding pic.

WIN!!
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    No ex in the romantic sense, but an ex-coworker who'd always talked down to me, and dismissed my contribution to the team and admitted that it was because I was obese, and therefore obviously 'weak, and lacking in self-control'.

Saw her later at a conference. She weighed more than I ever had, and couldn't keep up with me walking.

I think that is just mean. I believe in karma. That person was ugly on the inside and should have never talked down to you. Shame on them!!!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

WOW!!! go job girl!!! that was inspirational!
  • 1987RFS
    1987RFS Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, if losing weight helps quench your thirst for vengeance then that's a lot more productive than slashing some tires.

"Living well is the best revenge."
    -George Herbert
  • lisadiane41
    Options

not really...if you married someone slim and they gained a lot of weight over the years, i'd understand them losing attraction.

I disagree with you. Then your wife should have said something to you and encouraged you to lose weight before divorcing you. At least try to save a marriage if that is the only issue.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    Well, if losing weight helps quench your thirst for vengeance then that's a lot more productive than slashing some tires.

"Living well is the best revenge."
    -George Herbert

I like you thinking.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yep left me when I was bulking and now cutting.

If she can't handle you when you're bulking she doesn't deserve you when you're cut. AMIRITE AMIRITE
  • wendybird5
    wendybird5 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    When I tried to lose weight to impress other people or make them like me, I couldn't make it happen. Once I stopped caring what people thought, then I succeeded in losing weight. But definitely am not interested in making my ex jealous. Of course if I could get the attention of a guy I do like, that would be a bonus, but people don't always react the way you'd hope they would so I'd rather not make it a goal.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it for that reason, but when I ran into him again afterwards, I sure did think HAHA, SUCK IT!