Any friends who are 5'6 - 5'7

Options

Replies

• nursedonnaj
    nursedonnaj Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    HI. I am 5'6 and weigh about 175. My goal is 150 and toned.
  • abbezen
    abbezen Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and a half. CW is 168. First goal is 150...then will re-evaluate and possible go for 142.
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    Ideally 154 pounds/11stone/69.9KG

My starting weight was 196 pounds/14 stone/88KG which made me a Size 16(UK) and Size 12 (US)

I am currently 182 pounds/13 stone/83KG which means I am now a Size 14(UK) and Size 10(US)

First goal for me is to get to 161 pounds/11.5 stone/73KG which should be a 12(UK) and 8 (US)

I'm 5ft 7 and have never been below 168 pounds/12 stone/76kg in my adult life.

From what I understand for my height, 154 is the middle point.
  • xBethanyJadex
    Options
    I'm 5"7. My current goal weight is 140lbs but if I feel happy with myself before I get there then I'll stop and maintain. The same goes if I'm not happy with being 140lbs then I'll lose some more weight. It all depends on when I get there and how I look. I want to tone up when I get there and build some muscle but I really don't want to lose my boobs or bum, women should never lose all their beautiful curves!! :)

36849318.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lalala06
    lalala06 Posts: 153
    Options
    150lbs
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm, 5'7" & on the naturally thin side, so my 130 lbs right now make me a bit fleshier than I'd like. My goal weight is 118, but I'd like to tone up as well, so even if I stay this weight & get some muscle, I'd be happy!
  • LoloR17
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and change. I have a large frame and big chest (which NEVER goes away regardless of how much I weigh, I wish it would!). At 165 I'm a comfortable size 8 so looking to get back to that. I'm trying not to focus on the number on the scale though, rather on how I feel and how my clothes are fitting. More success with the clothes fitting than the scale for some reason. I guess that happens after 40 and I'm okay with that.
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and current weight is 189lbs. I've put my ultimate target weight as 147lbs for now but really I want to get to around 165lbs and re-assess my body fat % and go from there.
  • jtomaso
    jtomaso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and would like to be 140lbs
  • rah27liz
    Options
    145 :)

Only 25 lbs to go, and I'm giving myself a year to accomplish it. I realize that is a really long time for such a small weight loss (in comparison), but slow and steady is my motto. Trying to make it a life change, not just a weight change.

Best of luck!
  • danijolson
    danijolson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    145!
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    5'7" currently 167 and fit. Instead of fluctuating between 165-170 I want to fluctuate between 155 and 160. However my current goal is to get to 20% BF and gain muscle so if I can do that and I fluctuate between 165-170 I am TOTALLY FINE with that!

The scale no longer represents my success or failure in my journey to be the best me I can be.

Good luck!
  • jomtois
    jomtois Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and I'm aiming for 180.
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I am about 5'6 and my goal is 150ish !! We will see if I get there!! :) 40 lbs to go!
  • ms_leanne
    Options
    Well said Salgal!
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    I look great at 5'6" and 150 so long as I'm keeping active and muscular, so that's my first goal.
  • Colofit
    Colofit Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 and 5'6" and maintaining 137lbs. BMI is 22% so I'm very pleased. (the best shape I have ever been in...it can work for us "older" folks!!!) Good luck!
  • cjr1951
    Options
    I am aiming to loose 45lbs. That would put me right at 150. I really would like to get down to 130 or 135. I am 5'6" and a small frame. I carry all my weight in my stomach. Can't seem to get rid of all the bloat no matter what the Dr. puts me on. I guess it comes with age. I am 61. Never had a weight problem until I turned 45. Then it has just gotten worse over the years.

cjr1951
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' my goal weight is 145-155... When I was 18-21 I weighed 155 with a LBM of 130 and felt great. I'm guessing that since I don't work out as much anymore my LBM is closer to the 120 range so depending on where my strength training gets me, I think my weight would be great in that range. I'm shooting more for BF% than weight though I'd like to end up somewhere in the 18-20% range. Right now I'm at 175 with BF between 26-30% depending on the measurement tool. (I'm also very pear shaped and currently wearing a size 10 pant and a M top (thanks to boobs)).
  • Janet510
    Janet510 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and I would like to be 145-150. I am trying to find people that I can meet up at the gym with and can help me push it to the limit. Currently I am around 180..I started going to the gym and I have to say...I really do enjoy it! It is a stress reliever and it helps me be more focused and sleep better. If anyone has Mexican cooking tips (the healthy way) please let me know. Me and my son are trying to loose some pounds...and I'm not helping him out if my cooking is fatty foods! :)

Thanks for reading and LETS BURN THE FAT!!! LOL