I feel like a SELL OUT!

Options

Replies

• OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    Only a little more money? Was it a package deal? I don't need the chest (well, might need a reduction LOL) but the belly will need some help. I was thinking it would be a LOT of money though. Makes me wonder!

Do you have any before pictures to share? You just look so great!

It's a package deal basically because you are only paying one surgeon's fee, anethesia fee, and facility fee. For just the BA alone it was going to be $5600 and for the TT alone it was going to be $5800. I paid $8300 for both procedures together. It's not a huge difference but it is cheaper.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Only a little more money? Was it a package deal? I don't need the chest (well, might need a reduction LOL) but the belly will need some help. I was thinking it would be a LOT of money though. Makes me wonder!

It's a package deal basically because you are only paying one surgeon's fee, anethesia fee, and facility fee. For just the BA alone it was going to be $5600 and for the TT alone it was going to be $5800. I paid $8300 for both procedures together. It's not a huge difference but it is cheaper.

That's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be either way! I've looked into a reduction before and that was $10K to $15K by itself!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

That's a lot cheaper than I thought it would be either way! I've looked into a reduction before and that was $10K to $15K by itself!

I only needed a simple BA so I didn't have to pay a lot considering I didn't need a lift. A friend of mine paid over $10K for her BA because she needed a lift as well.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look great! I may get a tummy tuck in a couple of yrs and it won't take away from the work I will have done and neither does yours. congratulations!!!
  • ZTazlor
    ZTazlor Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You have no reason to feel like a sell out as you did as much as you possibly could!
    I haven't even had kids, but am jealous of what you do have.
    GO GIRL.
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Anyone can see- you worked damn hard for what's underneath! Good for you!
  • tjwilliam1
    tjwilliam1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    There is no way you could look that good without busting your behind first. I'm the mom of twins and believe me, I understand. I have a lot to lose to be in your shoes, but wow, you are an inspiration that I can actually be a hot momma again!! Congratulations, keep your head up high and find a smoking outfit for that body. Just be careful and don't luck up on baby #5 with the hubby!!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can understand the "sell out" feeling . . . I can understand, but I don't support it! You worked very hard exercising, obviously, and I'm sure recovering from surgery is no joke. I'm sure the other mommies aren't let down because if you've been a great a support to them, all they should be is happy for you, and supportive back.

I haven't had children but have PCOS. A few years ago I had to have a c-section like cut done on my belly to remove a large cyst, have a huge scar, and on top of that, all my weight gain is in my belly. So, if I ever do make anywhere near my goal weight, I will also have a flap, lose skin, or what have you. And if I'm ever blessed enough to save up for the procedure, I'll be all over it.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    you don't look that different from the first to the second photo. you looked great in the first photo..just need some help with that scar...i'm sure a topical or laser can help..but you look awesome.
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    As everyone can plainly see, there was muscle under that skin. Nip/tuck all you want. You are not a sell out! You reached your goal and you had to do what you had to do to get rid of that unwanted skin! not fat!

You look absolutely amazing. Keep up the great work.
    There is no way you could look that good without busting your behind first.

All of this! You kicked *kitten* to get that body. Don't feel bad for taking care of some loose skin. :flowerforyou:
  • tweetymom8
    tweetymom8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, you can be a sellout if you want, but I had a tummy tuck 9 months ago, and I am NOT a sellout. I kicked my butt hard from July 2010 until March 2012. The smaller my tummy got the worse it looked. Did my consults, scheduled for May 8, and did it! Best thing I ever did. Skin looks great and best part is my core is so much stronger. I have my before and after pics in my profile. Don't sell yourself short. You are NOT a sellout.
  • shannonsky
    shannonsky Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Haven't read all the other responses, but wanted to say you should NOT feel like a sell out. One look at that scar - that takes GUTS. You look awesome.
  • cindyluu17
    Options
    AAAAAAAAMAZING! U look incredible. I know what that feels like and hopefully march this year is my year too finally! Seeing urs gives me hope ill look As good as u! U look amazing! Don't think ur a sellout. We can only do so much for that skin :/... Congrats!
  • tadjo
    tadjo Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don’t understand what they did. Being truly free , to me, is to be able to do anything one wants to with their own body with no threat of repercussion.
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ouch that looks like it hurt. D: congrats on your success!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Owwww! But no this doesnt negate all your hard work in any way!!! Good for you!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options

I could not agree more. It is pretty apparent you worked for those defined abs. You had no control over the losse skin that went over them. You look great!
  • jessifreehugs
    jessifreehugs Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Chick! Don't worry about what people think about you, in any way. The people that matter don't care about what you had to do to be happy with your body. If I had the funds, I'd go get the girls done and all this fat sucked out tomorrow lol. I miss seeing your face btw :)
  • nhradeuce
    nhradeuce Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I never had a c-section ;) but I did have a colostomy and pull through when I was a baby. Back in the early 70s they were not very good with leaving small scars so I've got 2 big ones and a lot of loose skin that doesn't seem to want to go away. I'm going to give it another 6 months, but your results are inspiring.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    amazing :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!