RuPaul's Drag Race V

Options
13»

Replies

• kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    Me too! She deserved it so much!

I was sad for Alaska because she was pretty torn up about not winning, but she's strong. She'll be just fine.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I just love Jinkx sooo much
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    She's so fantastic. Like, she's ridiculously talented, she's GORGEOUS (and adorable as a boy), and an absolute sweetheart. I haven't had much more than a short conversation with her, but she comes across as so genuine and caring and it's wonderful. I can't wait to see where her career goes.

In an interview she did for NewNowNext, she talked about wanting to move to New York soon and I hope she does because I'm moving to New York soon and it would be fantastic to live in the same city that Jinkx sometimes lives in! (because she wants to stay in Seattle and live in both cities.) Right now she's literally on the opposite side of the country from me, but for some reason, she's been visiting Florida a lot (and will be back in 11 days! I can't wait to be able to hug her and congratulate her in person!) But it would be so great to have her in New York while I am also in New York. I will stalk her and force her to be my best friend.

That's a joke, by the way. I'm creepy, but I'm not THAT creepy.