Public Restroom Flushing

Options

Replies

• Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I try not to use public washrooms at all cost but if I have to... I use my foot.
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I use my hand, and then I wash it... along with the other hand. Then I avoid all doorknobs...
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    FOOT - esp here at work - some of these women are NASTY....**shudder**

I work in a semi-professional environment... it amazes me how many time I've found pee on the FLOOR and on the toilet seat. C'mon... really?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    WIKC1.jpg?2
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    LOL If I tried to flush with my foot I would be more worried about laying on the floor in there.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I flush it with my hand, knowing full well that I am going to wash my hands in the next thirty seconds, and that I possess a strong and adequate immune system.

I am not afraid of germs.

I'm not afraid of germs, but I still have to unlock the door and turn on the water. I'm not adding to the disgustingness that is already on there.

I also use paper to open the doors on my way out.

*shrug* I just grab a squirt of hand sanitizer as I walk back into my classroom. The keyboard I am typing on now has WAY more germs than the restroom which is bleached three times a week.
  • sofielein
    sofielein Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    germs obsession scares me more than germs
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I flush it with my hand, knowing full well that I am going to wash my hands in the next thirty seconds, and that I possess a strong and adequate immune system.

I'm not afraid of germs, but I still have to unlock the door and turn on the water. I'm not adding to the disgustingness that is already on there.

I also use paper to open the doors on my way out.

*shrug* I just grab a squirt of hand sanitizer as I walk back into my classroom. The keyboard I am typing on now has WAY more germs than the restroom which is bleached three times a week.

Classroom?

I may just faint.
  • SatchGallamax
    SatchGallamax Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    germs obsession scares me more than germs

Mmmhm.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    foot!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I use my tongue.

YOU WIGGLE MY LOOSE TEETH WITH THAT TONGUE! :angry:
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Foot. Unless I've eaten asparagus or I am on penicillin, then I leave it for the next guy to enjoy.
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Autoflush can be dangerous if you have filled the bowl to possible blockage levels. Can lead to a mad, penguin-like dash.

This. Is. HILARIOUS. Total visual there. LOL.

Win. /thread
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I use my tongue.

YOU WIGGLE MY LOOSE TEETH WITH THAT TONGUE! :angry:

I drink mouthwash for 6 hours a day. Your loose and rotting teeth are just fine. :drinker:
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Foot. I nearly flushed a shoe once, however.
  • slap1225
    slap1225 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I just hold it or find a shrub outside... at least the outside germs will still die with bleach and alcohol. Those indoor germs are scary!!!!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Foot always! Then paper towels to open the doors! If they don't have paper towels (blowers instead) I either use TP or a seat protector to open the door.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Hand. I also open the restroom door without using a paper towel or my elbows.

My immune system is killer. Of course, I wash my hands.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    In a public restroom, I sure as hell am!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    I just use a little tp to touch the handle. I seriously wanna punch people who use their feet.