my apologies to the offended

Options
I didn't know there were that many sensitive, or easily offended people on here, my last post was a joke with some rap lyrics in them. Not to be taken literally. But apparently I offended a few, So I wanted to apologize to anyone who was offended...I promise to keep my post rated G!!

Replies

• MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    this post offends me. Im offended by those getting offended by pointless meaningless threads.

You should probably post another thread apologising to everyone who is going to be offended by this thread as well
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'm offended that there are no rap lyrics in this post. Reported.
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I have no idea what you're talking about, nor am I easily offended at all. I just wanted to comment and say Go Kent :) I used to go there!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    ndt-you-must-be-new-here_t285x200.jpg?8d1f0557a02ddc62e420022bb6335ada7650e154
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    ndt-you-must-be-new-here_t285x200.jpg?8d1f0557a02ddc62e420022bb6335ada7650e154

Haaaaaaaahaaaaahaaaa.....

Yeah, don't let the weenies get you down.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I'm offended that I'm not offended by this post. Wait...
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I offended someone last night by posting Dido lyrics while in a slightly tipsy state, and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I promise it will never happen again. I will change. :flowerforyou:
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I offended someone last night by posting Dido lyrics while in a slightly tipsy state, and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I promise it will never happen again. I will change. :flowerforyou:

::closes eyes and sings "We Shall Overcome"::
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I think you're serious and that makes me pretty sad about the state of this place.

Cheers, OP, you didn't and couldn't offend me!
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Yes, yes you did *sniff* *rage*

tumblr_logvfqUhKT1qm7s6zo1_500.jpg
  • JohnMessmer
    Options
    Obviously they were not good rap lyrics. Post them again so we can see if we should be offended.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    what? now i want to know what you posted
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options

Yes, yes you did *sniff* *rage*

tumblr_logvfqUhKT1qm7s6zo1_500.jpg

I know I hurt you very deeply but IIIIIII WANT TO THANK YOU ♪ ....for our friendship so far and I wish it to continue. :bigsmile:

*runs*
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options

Coulda been worse. At least it wasn't Barry Manilow.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think you're serious and that makes me pretty sad about the state of this place.

Cheers, OP, you didn't and couldn't offend me!

Sadly, this is his 5th post... except for whatever got deleted.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

Yeah, sorry. I want to apologize for that. I was in a bad place and just wanted to tear the world down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzB3kmodq-QnAQovb1CPvionBs-xD4sGui25Cvxxmnh9RzUH9FGrtDyaY
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

I know I hurt you very deeply but IIIIIII WANT TO THANK YOU ♪ ....for our friendship so far and I wish it to continue. :bigsmile:

*runs*

Gaaaaaaaaaah

0cb3ef6e1d30edc0038eaa58f90b507c_xlarge.jpeg
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Awe, I missed it :(

I promise I would not have been offended.
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Um. I freakin LOVE Barry Manilow..... Now I'M offended!! ;)
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Now I am upset...I opened this thinking there would be some entertainment value. OP....some people are just overly sensitive and for some reason haven't figured out the ignore feature of their brains.