my apologies to the offended

Options

Replies

• diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    It's okay, you can repay in increments of your soul to recompense.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    I thought there would be pictures of the offended :ohwell:
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    I'm about to report your *kitten* for teasing...
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I don't know why, but I am offended.
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUzB3kmodq-QnAQovb1CPvionBs-xD4sGui25Cvxxmnh9RzUH9FGrtDyaY

I was completely unaware of Barry's hotness in his youth. I am sad that I missed those days!
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Yes, I believe you should re-post them here so we can properly gauge whether or not we should be offended. :bigsmile:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I like it when people apologize to me, so I've decided to be retroactively offended by whatever it was that you posted.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options

I was completely unaware of Barry's hotness in his youth. I am sad that I missed those days!

So, it's not just me? I found myself creeping myself out for a minute there.
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

I think he is so completely unnatractive its not even funny
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Oy some people need to smoke a big fat....herbal remedy or indulge in a big glass of wine and chill the eff out.
  • lisadiane41
    Options
    Not sure what was so offensive would really like to have seen the post
  • FootsoreRambler
    FootsoreRambler Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I offended someone last night by posting Dido lyrics while in a slightly tipsy state, and for that I am truly, truly sorry. I promise it will never happen again. I will change. :flowerforyou:

Coulda been worse. At least it wasn't Barry Manilow.

Um. I freakin LOVE Barry Manilow..... Now I'M offended!! ;)

Oh MFP, you came and you gave without taking ...
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    Was it rap lyrics about how women should stick to the little pink weights?

That never goes over well on here.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options

Seriously?

He looks like the love child of an Elf and a Unicorn from where I'm sitting.

He's speaks very highly of me as well I hear....
  • Shugabitz
    Options

I think I'm offended by this.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    funny-pictures-offended-cat.jpg
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    Obviously they were not good rap lyrics. Post them again so we can see if we should be offended.

LOL ^^^THIS
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    The best form of defense is a good offense.

Try using a disclaimer next time.:happy:

parental-advisory-mini1.jpg
  • newjourney2015
    newjourney2015 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Do ppl have a library of pix and quotes just so they can post them to reply's to every post? I'm LMAO here!
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I didn't know there were that many sensitive, or easily offended people on here, my last post was a joke with some rap lyrics in them. Not to be taken literally. But apparently I offended a few, So I wanted to apologize to anyone who was offended...I promise to keep my post rated G!!

I didn't see it. Nice you apologized. :wink: